1. 10 Business Reasons to Start Blogging Dr. Rachna Jain
2. Blogging, done well, is a powerful method for building your online business. I like of my blog posts (590 at last count) each acting like a tireless ambassador for my business- they work for me 24/7/365- without fail. Of course, not every blog post is a runaway success, and there are some posts that apparently only I thought were a good idea but, for the most part, I find that the more I blog, the more opportunities I create. So why blog?
3. 1) To tell the story of your brand Blogging is a wonderful way to share about your company- how you got started, what you stand for, what you do, and what you hope for next. You can make an emotional connection with your audience through what you share on your blog.
4. 2) To develop and express your though leadership There are likely many other entrepreneurs offering services like yours and promising results like yours. Blogging can help you stand out from the crowd, and can be a way for you to build distinctiveness and thought leader status- within your chosen audience.
5. 3) To attract new clients People want to know what you can do- and blogging about your business case studies, client successes, and the results of what you do can help you attract new clients. Equally important is the educational aspects of your marketing- a blog is a great vehicle to teach your future clients why they need to work with you.
6. 4) To improve your search engine optimization As an SEO expert, this one is near and dear to my heart.