- 1.Live Chat Insight Online Customer Engagement has Evolved
Presented By: Ian Rowley 9 thMarch 2011
- Parker Software established in 2003, develops innovative
Windows based software aimed at companies that do business on the
- Our two main products are:
- A tool for monitoring web site visitor activity in real time
and live chat
- Advanced Email automation tool for integrating incoming emails
with business processes.
- We are a privately held company.All our software products are
owned, developed & supported by us from our offices in the UK
About Us 3. Global Customers 4. There is more to Live Chat than
simply click to chat, live chat now plays a major role in many
organizations and is seen as a major component of an online
customer engagement strategy. Presentation Highlights Include: Real
Time Analytics - The Swiss Army Knife Equivalent of Web Analytics!
Chat Interface Design Outlook on Steroids! Why Good Live Chat
Design Produces Faster Results Improved Customer Relationships
Knowledge is Power! Live Chat and back office CRM Integration
Presentation Overview 5. Live Chat Exposure 6.
- Helps sales conversion, improve customer satisfaction and
- Instils confidence visitors identify you as a real company
- Confirm its the right choice for the end user
- Understand customers needs in real-time
- Quickest way for Visitors to get information
- Direct Visitor Engagement
- Helps in delivering an experience
- Reduce Customer Waiting Times
- Provide Assistance or Help
- Widen Markets (Translation)
Live Chat Benefits
- Reduces Overall Call & Email Volume
- Improves Online Conversions (20% Uplift)
- Increased Agent Productivity
- Measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of internet
data for purposes of understanding and optimising web usage.
- Can you rely on historical data?
- WhosOn and Omniture Real Time Analytics
- You can launch a campaign and make rapid changes if you see
that things aren't working
- WhosOn provides the ability to Interact!
Focus On Web Analytics 8. Real Time Analytics
- How did your visitors arrive?
- What are visitors looking for?
- Analytics can tell you what people are seeking not just what
- Where are visitors landing / bouncing & viewing
- What Interests your customers
- What are your websites trends over time?
9. Live Analytics Close Up 10.
- Key Focus on the Users Experience and Interaction
- Make the Interaction simple and Efficient
- Combine Technical Functionality and Visual Elements
- What Interface look and Feel Appeals?
Live Chat Interface Design 11.
Live Chat Interface Design 12. 13.
- CRM is used for managing either a database of prospects or an
existing customer list.
- Many companies residing in these lists are not being contacted
- Organisations are failing to realise when customers are
checking back in via the website.
Live Analytics CRM Integration 14.
CRM Goal Convert Prospects Into Buyers CRM Investment 15.
- Constant Contact Potential Customers on average take 5 to 7
methods of contact to make purchase decision.
- 75-90% percent of a companys potential annual revenue is
sitting in longer term prospects
- Most prospects buy between 6-12 months from first contact
CRM Facts 16.
- The ability to create new and update existing CRM records from
- Ability to integrate chat logs within the CRM
- WhosOn significantly improves pipeline opportunities and brand
exposure and also leads to improved relationship management
WhosOn CRM Integration 17.
- In this current economic climate, companies are finding that
their online strategy will be vital in keeping their customers
- Increasing long-term customer value and providing them with
quality rather than quantity will be of highest importance.Finding
a way to speak to your customers on a more individual level will
mean greater satisfaction and loyalty.
- The most valuable customers you can have are those who know you
have made an effort to speak to them directly, and will happily
recommend your product/service to their friends, colleagues and
- .........There is a whole range of possibilities to engage your
audience onlineMany of these are still largely untapped, and are
perfect opportunities to invest in for a long-term competitive
- Scott DoddsGeneral Manager Small and Midmarket Solutions and
Partners Group Microsoft- Customer Engagement Survey 2009
Summary Word From Another 18.
- Ian Rowley (MSc) Business Development Manager
- Parker Software Inc, 4767 New Broad Street, Orlando, Florida
- USA: Toll Free (800)-680 7712
- Free Trialwww.whoson.com/trialoptions.aspx
Q & A