BIBLE PROPHECIESABOUT HEALING
CG Learning to Prophesy
• September 05, 2013
• We will discuss some scriptures about healing.
•Old Testament Scriptures
of command about healing
Exodus 15:26 (NKJV)
• 26 and said, “If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you.”
Exodus 23:25 (NKJV)
• 25 “So you shall serve the LORD your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you.
Deuteronomy 7:15 (NKJV)
• 15 And the LORD will take away from you all sickness, and will afflict you with none of the terrible diseases of Egypt which you have known, but will lay them on all those who hate you.
Isaiah 53:4-5 (NKJV)
• 4 Surely He has borne our griefsAnd carried our sorrows;Yet we esteemed Him stricken,Smitten by God, and afflicted.5 But He was wounded for our transgressions,He was bruised for our iniquities;The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,And by His stripes we are healed.
Isaiah 35:3-6 (NKJV)
• 3 Strengthen the weak hands,And make firm the feeble knees.4 Say to those who are fearful-hearted,“Be strong, do not fear!Behold, your God will come with vengeance,With the recompense of God;He will come and save you.”
Isaiah 35:3-6 (NKJV)
• 5 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened,And the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.6 Then the lame shall leap like a deer,And the tongue of the dumb sing.For waters shall burst forth in the wilderness,And streams in the desert.
Isaiah 61:1-2 (NKJV)
• 61 “The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me,Because the LORD has anointed MeTo preach good tidings to the poor;He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,To proclaim liberty to the captives,And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;
Isaiah 61:1-2 (NKJV)
• 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD,And the day of vengeance of our God;To comfort all who mourn,
Numbers 21:7-9 (NKJV)
• 7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, “We have sinned, for we have spoken against the LORD and against you; pray to the LORD that He take away the serpents from us.” So Moses prayed for the people.
Numbers 21:7-9 (NKJV)
• 8 Then the LORD said to Moses, “Make a fiery serpent, and set it on a pole; and it shall be that everyone who is bitten, when he looks at it, shall live.” 9 So Moses made a bronze serpent, and put it on a pole; and so it was, if a serpent had bitten anyone, when he looked at the bronze serpent, he lived.
Isaiah 50:6 (NKJV)
• 6 I gave My back to those who struck Me,And My cheeks to those who plucked out the beard;I did not hide My face from shame and spitting.
Psalm 103:1-5 (NKJV)
• 103 Bless the LORD, O my soul;And all that is within me, bless His holy name!2 Bless the LORD, O my soul,And forget not all His benefits:3 Who forgives all your iniquities,Who heals all your diseases,
Psalm 103:1-5 (NKJV)
• 4 Who redeems your life from destruction,Who crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies,5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things,So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
Psalm 107:20 (NKJV)
• 20 He sent His word and healed them,And delivered them from their destructions.
Psalm 91:10,16 (NKJV)
• 10 No evil shall befall you,Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;
• Psalm 91:16• 16 With long life I will satisfy
him,And show him My salvation.”
Psalm 118:15-17 (NKJV)
• 15 The voice of rejoicing and salvationIs in the tents of the righteous;The right hand of the LORD does valiantly.
• 16 The right hand of the LORD is exalted;The right hand of the LORD does valiantly.17 I shall not die, but live,And declare the works of the LORD.
Jeremiah 30:17 (NKJV)
• 17 For I will restore health to youAnd heal you of your wounds,’ says the LORD,‘Because they called you an outcast saying:“This is Zion;No one seeks her.”’
•NEW TESTAMENT SCRIPTURES
Luke 4:18 (NKJV)
• 18 “The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me,Because He has anointed MeTo preach the gospel to the poor;He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,To proclaim liberty to the captivesAnd recovery of sight to the blind,To set at liberty those who are oppressed;
•The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
Mark 16:17-18 (NKJV)
• 17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
Matthew 18:18-19 (NKJV)• 18 “Assuredly, I say to you,
whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
• 19 “Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.
Luke 10:19 (NKJV)
• 19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
•Healing miracles performed by Jesus
Healing of the royal official's son
• John 4:46-54• New King James Version (NKJV)
• The Royal Official went from Capernaum to Cana seeking the Lord to heal his son.
Healing of the possessed man
• Luke 4:33-37• New King James Version (NKJV)
• In the Synagogue of Capernaum there was a man with an unclean spirit.
• Jesus said: “Be quiet, and come out of him!”
Healing of Peter's mother-in-law
• Matthew 8:14-15• New King James Version (NKJV)
• Jesus touched her hand, and the fever left her. And she arose and served them.
Healing a leper
• Matthew 8:1-3• New King James Version (NKJV)
• Jesus said: • “I am willing; be cleansed.”
Healing a centurion's servant
• Matthew 8:5-13• New King James Version (NKJV)
• Jesus said:• “Go your way; and as you
have believed, so let it be done for you.”
Healing a paralytic
• Matthew 9:1-8• New King James Version (NKJV)
• Jesus said:• “Son, be of good cheer; your
sins are forgiven you.”• “Arise, take up your bed, and
go to your house.”
Healing a withered hand• Matthew 12:9-14• New King James Version (NKJV)• Healing on the Sabbath
• Jesus said:• “Stretch out your hand.”
Raising a widow's son
• Luke 7:11-17• New King James Version (NKJV)• Jesus Raises the Son of the
Widow of Nain
• He had compassion on her and said to her, “Do not weep.”
• “Young man, I say to you, arise.”
Healing a blind man
• Mark 10:46-52 (NKJV)• Jesus Heals Blind Bartimaeus
• Son of David, have mercy on me!”
• “What do you want Me to do for you?”
• “Rabboni, that I may receive my sight.”
• “Go your way; your faith has made you well.”
Raising of Lazarus
• John 11:38-44 (NKJV)• Lazarus Raised from the Dead
• He cried with a loud voice, “Lazarus, come forth!” 44 And he who had died came out bound hand and foot with grave clothes, and his face was wrapped with a cloth. Jesus said to them, “Loose him, and let him go.”
PERFORMED BY THE HAND OF
Matthew 27:51-54 (NKJV)
• 51 Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, 52 and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; 53 and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.
Matthew 27:51-54 (NKJV)• 54 So when the centurion and
those with him, who were guarding Jesus, saw the earthquake and the things that had happened, they feared greatly, saying, “Truly this was the Son of God!”
• Neither the Apostles or Jesus
disciples, nor we now day Christian could do anything to heal us or heal somebody else through prayers if not for the finished sacrifice of the Lord Jesus Christ on the cross.
• The authority giving in his name and the power bestowed on us by the Holy Spirit equip us to do the works of God. Isaiah 53 and other prophecies were fulfilled with His sacrifice.
• Thanks God for that,
• Many miracles were performed by the Apostles. Acts 2:43.
• Peter healed the lame man at the Temple Acts 3:7-1.
• Peter healed many from various cities Acts 5:12-16.
• Ananias healed Saul’s blindness Acts 9:17-18.
• Peter healed Aeneas Acts 9:32-35.
• Peter raised Dorcas from the dead Acts 9:39-42.
• Paul healed a crippled man Acts 14:8-18.
• Paul healed a woman possessed by an evil spirit Acts16:18.
• Paul raised Eutychus from the dead Acts 20:8-12.
• Paul was not affected by the viper at Malta Acts 28:3-6.
• He healed all those on the island who were diseased Acts 28:8-9.
• We pray, command and prophetically declare that we are healed from our infirmities.
• We do the same for each other who are present.
• We do the same for someone that is not present, as for God there are not distances.