Certificate Course onInsolvency Bankruptcy Code
INSOLVENCY AND BANKRUPTCY CODE
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code,
2016 (IBC) was enacted and came into
force with effect from 28th May, 2016.
IBC is a landmark piece of legislation
which intends to resolve distress in the
companies. India had numerous acts in
place to punish the defaulters like the
Indian Contract Act, the Recovery of
debts due to Banks and Financial
Institution Act 1993, the Securitizations
and Reconstruction of Financial Assets
and Enforcement of Security Interest
Act, 2002, the Sick Industrial Companies
(Special Provisions) Act, 1985 (SICA).
The Government decided to replace the
existing insolvency laws with new
stringent laws which would to take care
of the existing defaulters in a time
bound manner with the objective of
balancing interest of stake holders
Insolvency Professional Agency Of Institute Of Cost
Accountants is a Section 8 Company Act 2013
promoted by Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
We are Frontline Regulators with Insolvency and
Bankruptcy Board of India our key responsibility is
to enrol and regulate INSOLVENCY
PROFESSIONALS, as its members in accordance
with Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.
Address:CMA Bhawan3, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,New Delhi – 110003Phone no: 01124666113 , 8826750072
Email Id: [email protected]
INSOLVENCY PROFESSIONAL AGENCY OF INSTITUTE OF COST ACCOUNTANTS OF
“If you have never tried, how
will you ever know, if there is
• The insolvency and bankruptcy code 2016
• Regulations and Rules under IBC 2016
• Corporate Insolvency and Liquidation process
• Understanding Basic Commercial Laws
• Drafting Notices and Documents
• Forensic audit, stock Audit, Due diligence,
• Leadership, communication, ethics and governance
Professional Opportunities under IBC
With the enactment of the Code opportunities available
with the professionals have increased multiple times as
IBC, for performing various functions and assignments
• As an consultant/ accomplice/ assisting professional
to the resolution professional
• Assisting in developing resolution plan
• Drafting insolvency petitions.
• Representation before the Debt Recovery Tribunals.
• Representation before the NCLT or NCLAT.
• Advisory in relation to a merger or acquisition or
• Support/ Advisory services to Insolvency professional
• Accounts related work/ due diligence.
• Secretarial and legal work
• Monitoring and Supervision of Resolution Plan
Who are Eligible?
Students of Commerce, Economics, Law,
Management , CA, CMA, CS or professionals
CMA. CS, CA, Lawyers in practice for less than
An examination would be conducted at the end ofthe course. All successful candidates would beawarded the Certificate
Duration of the Course 30 hours
Fees: Rs. 15000 (All Inclusive)Schedule of classes : 3 days a
week ; 5 PM To 7:30 PM