1. 6/17/2013 16/17/2013 1EIGHT REASONS WHY ETAPESTRY ISTHE RIGHT DONOR DATABASE FORYOUR NONPROFITThe audio for this webinar will be broadcast through your computer. Once you join thepresentation, a small audio broadcast box will appear on your screen and you will hearthe host through your computer speakers.To join an Audio broadcast in WebEx, click on the Communicate menu in your WebExscreen and select Join Audio Broadcast.If you are having problems connecting with the audio broadcast server you can still joinusing the teleconference. To join the teleconference follow the steps below:1.Leave the audio broadcast by clicking on Communicate > Leave Audio Broadcast.2.Get the teleconference number, click on Communicate > Join Teleconference.Teleconference information:Call-in toll-free number: 1-866-4106539 (US)Call-in number: 1-660-4225471 (US)Conference Code: 364 005 6
2. 6/17/2013 26/17/2013 2Nonprofitchallenges8 ReasonswhyeTapestryis a fit foryouSolution inactionWho wehavehelpedQ&AAGENDA
3. 6/17/2013 36/17/2013 3 Please mute your phone while listening. Only unmute when laughing atmy jokes Please do not put the call on hold hang up and call back to eliminatehold music playing during the session Optimize Viewing the Event Hit the F5 key to put the window into full-screen mode Close all other applicationsHOUSEKEEPING!
4. 6/17/2013 46/17/2013 4QUESTIONS ALONG THE WAY?Please feel free to type your question into the Q&A chat box:
5. 6/17/2013 56/17/2013 5 I want my investments to be in mymission. How can I justify purchasingfundraising software? How can I make personal connectionswith donors and prospects when I havea small staff and a crazy schedule? How do I build trust and transparencywith my board and my supporters? How do I leverage technology to stayconnected and appeal to new donors? How can I get better insight into myfundraising performance?DO THESE QUESTIONS SOUND FAMILIAR?
6. 6/17/2013 66/17/2013 6EASILY MANAGE ALL INTERACTIONS IN ONE PLACEConstituent1
7. 6/17/2013 76/17/2013 7 Easily manage and cultivate yoursupporters Increase engagement andresponsiveness by leveraging aholistic view of your supporterbase Acquire and retain moresupporters thanks to the ability tospend less time focusing on dataand more time focusing on yourmissionMANAGE & TRACK RELATIONSHIPS WITH YOURDONORS, MEMBERS & VOLUNTEERSVolunteersDonorsMembers2
8. 6/17/2013 86/17/2013 8EVERYTHING IN ONE CONVENIENT PLACE
9. 6/17/2013 96/17/2013 9QUICKLY CREATE AND SEND PERSONALIZEDCOMMUNICATIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS3
10. 6/17/2013 106/17/2013 10Easily answer questions like Whats the percentage of donorsthat are renewing their supportfrom one year to the next? Which donors give gifts inmultiple and/or consecutive years or months? Who are the best prospects formajor gifts? How do my giving resultscompare from one time frame toanother? How many donors lapsed,upgraded, downgraded, or werenew in a certain time frame?KEEP YOURSELF AND KEY STAKEHOLDERS UP-TO-DATE WITH ZERO-CLICK DASHBOARDS AND REPORTS4
11. 6/17/2013 116/17/2013 11REPORTINGMultiple outputoptionsScheduled anddelivered to yourselfor anyoneStrategic & focusedto help you buildrelationships anddonor loyalty
12. 6/17/2013 126/17/2013 12RAISE MORE MONEY WITH BUILT-IN EMAIL ANDONLINE FUNDRAISING TOOLS5
13. 6/17/2013 136/17/2013 13Office HomeAirportRoadMultipleofficesBoardmeetingsPDAsAnywhere!!EASILY ACCESS YOUR DATA FROM ANYWHEREANYTIME FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE6 Avoid embarrassingmistakes when with yourdonors One touch access torecent giving history,donor information,photos, etc. Increase efficiency Stay informed evenwhen you are on the roadwith real-time dashboardsand reports
14. 6/17/2013 146/17/2013 14Encrypted data PCI CompliantSAS 70 CompliantMultiple Hosting SitesRedundant equipmentAutomatic backupsAutomatic updatesUptime StatisticsSAVE TIME AND KEEP YOUR DONORS CONFIDENTKNOWING YOUR DATA IS SAFE AND SECURE7
15. 6/17/2013 156/17/2013 15READY TO SEE THE SOLUTION INACTION?
16. 6/17/2013 166/17/2013 16SAVE MONEY WITH COST EFFECTIVE MONTHLYSUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND NO UPFRONT COSTS8
17. 6/17/2013 176/17/2013 17TRAINING INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGEUnlimited user training at your pace and convenienceUnlimited access to Full Training Library(anyone you give username to can train!)Unlimited Recorded Sessions/Classes(anyone can attend)Crash CoursesMaster ClassesLive Implementationcohort included as well!
19. 6/17/2013 196/17/2013 19CASE STUDY: SCHOOL ON WHEELS500%increase innew donors300,000raisedonline inone monthSchool onWheelssuccesswitheTapestry!eTapestry has enabled us to engage board members in the fundraisingprocess, keep valuable information about donors in one place, and bemuch more proactive about retaining and even upgrading donors. Everyyear we use the database more and more and we are thrilled with howeasy it is to use.Janet Hiatt, Vice President of Development
20. 6/17/2013 206/17/2013 20 Blackbaud has the worlds largest nonprofit customer base- 26,000 + organizations- 7000 + organizations using eTapestry eTapestry was the first on-demand fundraising software delivered overthe Internet, giving users access from any location and a solution thatis automatically backed-up, maintained and updated Customer retention rate of 98% Ever-evolving product line to meet changing needs, $45 millioninvested in R&D in 2010, limited exposure to risk due to Blackbaudsstability NASDAQ: BLKB, financially stable and growing 29+ years experience focused on nonprofit community & philanthropyYOUR TECHNOLOGY PARTNER
21. 6/17/2013 216/17/2013 21A fully integrated suite of fundraising toolsCost efficientSimple to activateEasy to learn and useAccessible from anywhereLETS RECAP! ETAPESTRY IS
22. 6/17/2013 226/17/2013 22HOW ELSE MIGHT WE HELP?INTEGRATE, INTEGRATE, INTEGRATE!Website: WordPressDIY Online Donation Page Friends Asking FriendseTapestry DatabaseeTapestry Communication
23. 6/17/2013 236/17/2013 23WORDPRESS WEBSITETheme Design OptionsGuide designed the Best Practice Themes using the Top 10 DesignElements for nonprofit organizations. With the right theme for yourorganization, you will be able to engage your visitors with an impactfulwebsite.Best Practice Theme Design You will have the ability to change thefollowing to match your organizations branding and design needs:LogoColorsHero graphic (main image)Photography (client provided or stock)ContentNavigation
26. 6/17/2013 266/17/2013 26THEME # 3 (THEMES 4, 5 AND 6 ALSO AVAILABLE)
27. 6/17/2013 276/17/2013 27FRIENDS ASKING FRIENDSParticipants who use peer-to-peer fundraising software with online toolsraise SIX TIMES more than others.Start using Friends Asking Friends to achieve results like these: 90% email open rate 53%+ email click-through rate 1 in 4 (25%) emails result in a donation $60 average online gift size
28. 6/17/2013 286/17/2013 28FRIENDS ASKING FRIENDS MAIN EVENT PAGE