emailjust do it!
Discover More @ brandmail.com.au
THE stats ** it wouldnt be a presentation without them, would it?
Attitudes to email are changing...
Fewer customers are deleting emails
without reading them...
59% in 201063% in 200873% in 2006
52% in 2012
92%of online adults use email
% on a daily basis
74%of online adults prefer to receive email over social media, direct mail text or phone calls...
89.2% Of marketing managers state email
remains a key element to their marketing strategy
renewal campaign explanation
Perspective2.9 billion Accounts
The number of Facebook & Twitter
messages sent combined in comparison to emails sent*
* NOT including SPAM
In 2012More business leaders plan to increase
spending in email marketing than any other channel
charlieonce came third in a
CHARLIE CHAPLIN lookalike Competition!
OLD NOWvs.Sales Holds The Power Customer Holds The Power
Sales Enter Process EarlySales Enter Process Late
Sales Answer ALL The Questions
Customers Find Most AnswersBuyer Research Difficult
Endless Research OptionsFluid Movement When Buying
Staged Movement Thru Buying
Now Im a LAMP
and MUCH LESS time...
comes in SMALL quantities...
needs INSPIRAtION & IMMEDIATE Satisfaction
are NOT YOURSanymore...
we are ALL
in the FASHION business...
1. MARKETINGOwns the PIPELINE!
The success or failure of your business depends entirely on the quality and quantity of sales-ready leads you generate.
2. MARKETINGOwns INNOVATION!
Marketing is a tightly integrated effort to discover, arouse, create and satisfy customer needs.
3. MARKETINGOwns the INFORMATION!
Its often the most important part of the product, or the product itself. Your information has become one of the most important differentiator in competitive markets
why?is it so hard for people to make email
no specific campaign
perceived technical ability
no conversion plan
more indexed pages
more indexed linksBlogs give sites: More pages + more links = bigger slice of the search results for your business.
Fundamentally its not just about content. its about identity, relationships and content
Blogs on company sites result in 55% more visitors.
Companies with blogs get 97% more inbound links than others
37% of marketers say blogs are most valuable form of marketing
This is the primary factor behind 50% of buying decisions. Interesting content is the TOP 3 reason why people follow brands in social media.
IMPROVES Social Interaction
6 out of 10 Twitter or Facebook users are more likely to recommend a brand they follow.
Compelling content drives successful social media campaigns - cited by 3 out of 4 marketers as a factor in closing sales.
Of consumers prefer getting to know a company via articles rather than ads.
Of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content on its site.
INCREASE reach with blogs
INCREASED visibility WORD of Mouth
22ways tocreate content
1. CURATE: list your favourite blog
4. GUEST: Ask someone to you want to connect with
7. MEMORIES: Revise and revive
3. BRAIN STORMING: Ask your friends, off and
6. ASK: Speak to your database and
8. INTERVIEW: Speak to your database and customers
9. REVIEW: Pick a product/service and review it
2. SUCCESS: Share your successes
5. MASH UP: What Batman Can Teach You About Success
12. BOOKS: Using popular book names or titles50 Shades of Email
11. CASE STUDIES: Things that work and
dont for you
16. TV: Choose popular shows with your
15. COMICS: Super heroes make great article themes
17. TRENDS: Use Google trends it will boost your hits!
14. WATCH A PLAY: This is incredibly stimulating and better than watching a
13. MOVIES: Characters & stories trigger
10. CHALLENGES: Share your Challenges
18. CELEBRITY: Any one will do!
19. GET PERSONAL: Personal stories
21. RECYCLE: Take your old information
and recycle them!
20. TAKE A WALK: This will restart your
22. STEREOTYPES: Deal with you industry stereotypes head on
We ASSUME too much...
i.e. Frankenstein was a nice guy trapped in a monsters body!
Thought is the ENEMY of...
THE CONFUSED MIND ALWAYS SAYS...
your prospects to be Better customers!
THIS IS NOTAbout
9 steps to keeping it simple2. GRAB your contacts (EVERYTHING from EVERYWHERE)
4. FIND OUT what your customers biggest problems are
5. WRITE OUT a lot of headlines and bullet points to solve it
3. DEFINE what your business wants to be known for (3 words)
6. ORGANISE them based on related products & services
7. OUTSOURCE your brief to a writer (you WONT do it!)
8. ADD & LINK your articles to your email & hit send!
1. GIVE one person SOLE ownership and time to complete the task
9. RECORD your results and improve on them next time
JV + Action
Value Trade + Traffic
your website must
1 capture data2 create a position of expertise3 create top of mind brand recognition4 sell
your database must
1 be in a centralised location2 captures from every media3 segmented to drive relevance4 communicate with purpose & value
your content must
1 be relevant2 be valued & shareable3 position your business as experts4 provide emotion, experience &
site sales pagehome
people thinking about
PROMOTEDbusiness consultant driving instructor
succession planningonline betting
self-publishing custom printingonline agency
new tyresgrocery shoppingsummer fashion
nights outgetting fit
blu ray player
sale pageweb sitepage
Choose Your Weapons...
website database email prcontent marketing seo / sem social mediajoint ventures
choose 3 AT MOST and...
Discover More @ brandmail.com.au