June 7, 2018
To: Prospective Offerors Subject: Request for Proposals (RFP) Number: 19RS5018R0003
Chiller Compressor Replacement The Embassy of the United States of America in Moscow is soliciting proposals for a qualified contractor to replace a chiller compressor on the Embassy compound located at Bolshoy Devyatinsky Pereulok, 8, Moscow, Russia 121099. Proposals are due on or before 4:00PM Moscow time on July 5, 2018 and must be hand-delivered to the following address:
Attention: Contracting Officer Embassy of the United States of America Bolshoy Devyatinsky Pereulok, 8 Moscow, Russian Federation 121099
The offerors should notify the contact listed in Block 9.A of Standard Form 1442 on page 3 of this solicitation to arrange receipt of the offer. All proposals are to be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to the Contracting Officer and marked "Quotation 19RS5018R0003 Enclosed." Late proposals will NOT be accepted and will be considered non-responsive. Proposals submitted electronically (e-mail) will NOT be accepted. The U.S. Government intends to award a contract/purchase order to the responsible company submitting an acceptable quotation at the lowest price. We intend to award a contract/purchase order based on initial quotations, without holding discussions, although we may hold discussions with companies in the competitive range if there is a need to do so. A site visit for this project is scheduled for 11:00AM Moscow time on June 22, 2018 at the Embassy address listed above. All interested offerors are invited to attend and must request access at least 24 hours in advance.
Sincerely, Jason Haskins
Jason Haskins Contracting Officer
Embassy of the United States of America
TABLE OF CONTENTS
SF-1442 COVER SHEET
B. SCOPE OF WORK
C. PACKAGING AND MARKING
D. INSPECTION AND ACCEPTANCE
E. DELIVERIES OR PERFORMANCE
F. ADMINISTRATIVE DATA
G. SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
I. LIST OF ATTACHMENTS
J. QUOTATION INFORMATION
K. EVALUATION CRITERIA
L. REPRESENTATIONS, CERTIFICATIONS, AND OTHER STATEMENTS OF OFFERORS OR QUOTERS
OMB APPROVAL NO. 2700-0042
SOLICITATION, OFFER, AND AWARD
(Construction, Alteration, or Repair)
1. SOLICITATION NO.
2. TYPE OF SOLICITATION Request for Proposals
3. DATE ISSUED
6/7/2018 PAGE OF PAGES
1 OF 36
IMPORTANT - The “offer” section on the reverse must be fully completed by offeror. 4. CONTRACT NO.
5. REQUISITION/PURCHASE REQUEST NO.
PR7289455 6. PROJECT NO.
7. ISSUED BY CODE 19RS50 8. ADDRESS OFFER TO
GSO Contracting Embassy of the United States of America in Moscow Bolshoy Devyatinsky Pereulok, 8 Moscow, Russian Federation, 121099
Contracting Officer Embassy of the United States of America in Moscow Bolshoy Devyatinsky Pereulok, 8 Moscow, Russian Federation, 121099
9. FOR INFORMATION CALL:
A. NAME Yulia Mukhina
B. TELEPHONE NO. (Include area code) (NO COLLECT CALLS) +7(495)728-5000 x5233
SOLICITATION NOTE: In sealed bid solicitations “offer” and “offeror” mean “bid” and “bidder.”
10. THE GOVERNMENT REQUIRES PERFORMANCE OF THE WORK DESCRIBED IN THESE DOCUMENTS (Title, identifying no., date): SF-1442 – Solicitation, Offer, and Award Section A – Services and Prices/Costs Section B – Scope of Work Section C – Packaging and Marking Section D – Inspection and Acceptance Section E – Deliveries or Performance Section F – Administrative Data Section G – Special Requirements Section H – Clauses Section I – List of Attachments Section J – Quotation Information Section K – Evaluation Criteria Section L – Representations, Certifications, and Other Statements of Offerors or Quoters
11. The Contractor shall begin performance within 5 (five) calendar days and complete it with 90 (ninety) calendar days after receiving award, X notice to proceed. This performance period is X mandatory, negotiable. (See _______________.)
12A. THE CONTRACTOR MUST FURNISH ANY REQUIRED PERFORMANCE AND PAYMENT BONDS? (If “YES,” indicate within how many calendar days after award in Item 12B.)
X YES NO
12B. CALENDAR DAYS
13. ADDITIONAL SOLICITATION REQUIREMENTS:
A. Sealed offers in original to perform the work required are due at the place specified in Item 8 by 4:00 PM (hour) local time on 7/5/2018 (date). If this is a sealed bid solicitation, offers must be publicly opened at that time. Sealed envelopes containing offers shall be marked to show the offeror’s name and address, the solicitation number, and the date and time offers are due.
B. An offer guarantee is, X is not required.
C. All offers are subject to the (1) work requirements, and (2) other provisions and clauses incorporated in the solicitation in full text or by reference.
NSN 7540-01-155-3212 1442-101 STANDARD FORM 1442 (REV. 4-85) Computer Generated Prescribed by GSA FAR (48 CFR) 53.236-1(e)
OFFER (Must be fully completed by offeror) 14. NAME AND ADDRESS OF OFFEROR (Include ZIP Code)
15. TELEPHONE NO. (Include area code)
16. REMITTANCE ADDRESS (Include only if different than Item 14)
CODE FACILITY CODE
17. The offeror agrees to perform the work at the prices specified below in strict accordance with the terms of this solicitation.
18. The offeror agrees to furnish any required performance and payment bonds.
19. ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF AMENDMENTS The offeror acknowledges receipt of amendments to the solicitation -- give number and date of each
20A. NAME AND TITLE OF PERSON AUTHORIZED TO SIGN OFFER (Type or print)
20C. OFFER DATE
AWARD (To be completed by Government) 21. ITEMS ACCEPTED:
23. ACCOUNTING AND APPROPRIATION DATA
24. SUBMIT INVOICES TO ADDRESS SHOWN IN
25. OTHER THAN FULL AND OPEN COMPETITION PURSUANT TO 10 U.S.C. 2304(c)( ) 41 U.S.C. 253(c)( )
26. ADMINISTERED BY CODE 27. PAYMENT WILL BE MADE BY
See block 8. Financial Management Center Embassy of the United States of America in Moscow Bolshoy Devyatinsky Pereulok, 8, Moscow, Russian Federation, 121099.
CONTRACTING OFFICER WILL COMPLETE ITEM 28 OR 29 AS APPLICABLE
28. NEGOTIATED AGREEMENT (Contractor is required to sign this document and return 1 copy to issuing office.) Contractor agrees to furnish and deliver all items or perform all work, requisitions identified on this form and any continuation sheets for the consideration slated in this contract. The rights and obligations of the parties to this contract shall be governed by (a) this contract award, (b) the solicitation, and (c) the clauses, representations, certifications, and specifications or incorporated by reference in or attached to this contract.
29. AWARD (Contractor is not required to sign this document.) Your offer on this solicitation is hereby accepted as to the items listed. This award consummates the contract, which consists of (a) the Government solicitation and your offer, and (b) this contract award. No further contractual document is necessary.
30A. NAME AND TITLE OF CONTRACTOR OR PERSON AUTHORIZED TO SIGN (Type or print)
31A. NAME OF CONTRACTING OFFICER (Type or print) Jason Haskins
31B. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA BY
31C. AWARD DATE
Computer Generated STANDARD FORM 1442 BACK (REV. 4-85)
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS - CONSTRUCTION
A. PRICE The Contractor shall complete all work, including furnishing all labor, material, equipment and services required under this purchase order for the following firm fixed price and within the time specified. This price shall include all labor, materials, all insurances, overhead and profit.
01. Total price to replace the chiller compressor* ______________
02. VAT ______________
03. GRAND TOTAL (01+02 above) _______________
*The proposal package must also include a detailed price breakdown sheet.
A.1 VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT). The Contractor shall include VAT as a separate charge on the Invoice and as a separate line item in Section A.
No. Description of Work Quoted Price
B. SCOPE OF WORK The character and scope of the work are set forth in the contract. The Contractor shall furnish all labor and materials required by this contract.
The Embassy of the United States of America in Moscow is soliciting proposals for a qualified contractor to replace a chiller compressor at the Embassy compound cooling plant located at Bolshoy Devyatinsky Pereulok, 8, Moscow, Russia 121099.
B.2 GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
B.2.1 The Contractor shall complete all work, inc
Click here to load reader