1. Global Semiconductor Packaging Materials Market 2015-2019 www.technavio.com [email protected]
2. USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIA Global Semiconductor Packaging Materials Market 2015-2019 The report discusses the following in-depth: Market Segmentation by Types of Product Global Other Semiconductor Packaging Materials Segment Market Segmentation by Packaging Technology Market Segmentation by Nature of Transaction Business Segmentation Business Segmentation by Revenue Geographical Segmentation by Revenue For more information on the Global Semiconductor Packaging Materials Market 2015-2019 please mail us at [email protected]
3. USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIA Key Trends TechNavios Senior Analyst says, The market is driven by many factors. One of the main factors is the increase in sales of smartphones and smart devices. The Global Smartphone market saw a year-on-year growth of over 25 percent in 2014. Advanced features, such as touch screen, Wi-Fi connectivity, multimedia streaming, and access to the internet are based on signals generated by high- tech circuits within the device. Semiconductor packages are metal, plastic, and ceramic components that not only protect the fabricated IC on the semiconductor die, but also interconnect the die and the PCB. They protect the die from external mechanical impact and corrosion, and also act as electrically conductive interconnect with excellent signal propagation properties. Excess heat in the circuit is not allowed to build up by dissipation through attached heat spreaders. TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Semiconductor Packaging Materials market to grow at a CAGR of 4.33 percent over the period 2014-2019.
4. Understanding the key drivers influencing the market Understanding the challenges faced by the market Activities of various stakeholders involved Key focus areas for the vendors Major trends that will shape the future of this market Vendor landscape and trajectory of the market Conclusion Scope of The Report A detailed analysis of each market driver, challenge and trend is available in our report: Global Semiconductor Packaging Materials Market 2015-2019 USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIA
5. USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIA Vendors To understand the vendor landscape and for a full list of vendors view our report: Global Semiconductor Packaging Materials Market 2015-2019 Alent BASF Henkel Alent was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Woking, UK. It is one of the leading suppliers of consumable engineered materials used in the Electronics and Automotive markets. The company has a presence in the Americas, Europe, and the APAC region. It sells its products in more than 100 countries. BASF operates in six business segments: Chemicals, Performance Products, Functional Materials and Solutions, Agricultural Solutions, Oil and Gas, and Others. The Chemicals segment comprises the Monomers, Petrochemicals, and Intermediates divisions. The company's Performance Products segment involves Paper Chemicals, Care Chemicals, Dispersions and Pigments, Nutrition and Health, and Performance Chemicals divisions. Henkel was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Rocky Hill, Conn, US. The company is rapidly growing in North America, and generates a major part of its revenue from this region. It serves the Automotive, Biomedical, Electronics, Aerospace, and General Industry markets.
6. USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIA Market Landscape Major customers of semiconductor packaging materials are scattered across various verticals such as the Consumer Electronics, Telecom, and Automotive sectors. These customers benefit from these products as they not only protect the semiconductor die and IC fabrication from external disturbances, such as physical pressure, contaminants, heat, and moisture, but act as an interconnect between the I/O pins of the chips and the external circuit board. Based on the packaging technology, semiconductor packages can be segmented into various classes such as SOP, GA, QFN, DFN, QFP, DIP, and others. The Global Semiconductor Packaging Materials market landscape is highly fragmented with the presence of several global vendors.
7. USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIA Key Buying Criteria Guest Bloggers Authenticity Delivery Price Service Support Parameters Details Cost Semiconductor package components should be cost-effective with small form factors Environmental Compliance Semiconductor packages should conform to global legislative norms and procedures and should be safe for disposal in landfills after useful life expiry System Miniaturization The packaging should be able to aid miniaturization of the whole circuit in microelectronic circuits Protection of Components Protection of electronic components from external impact and corrosion and enabling dissipation of excessive heat
8. Growth Forecasts? Market Analysis? Revenue Forecasts? Regional and Country level Analysis? Competitive Structure? Emerging Trends? Vendor Landscape? Other? What Would You Like to Learn From TechNavio? Global Semiconductor Packaging Materials Market 2015-2019 Let us identify your needs. We would love to hear more!
9. USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIA Our Report Covers: Market Scenarios, Vendor landscape & Industry Road Maps. You have the Option to Customize Reports & Access Analysts on every Report Purchase. Purchasing this report? For media enquiries, please drop us a mail at [email protected] Well include an hour with our analysts to discuss the report findings. For free.
10. USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIA Access the Report USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIA India: An Overview USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIA About Us USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIA Thank You! North America Chicago, USA Phone: +1 630 333 9501 Fax: +1 630 833 2171 Europe London, United Kingdom Phone: +44 208 123 1770 Fax: +44 845 280 2825 Asia Bangalore, India Phone: +91 934 254 0560 Fax: +91 80 4080 6070 DISCLAIMER This presentation is intended solely for showcasing Infinitis research capabilities. All information contained within this presentation has been randomized and should not be used for any kind of analysis and/or for decision making purpose. All trademarks and copyrights remain the sole ownership of their rightful owners/licensees. In no event shall Infiniti Research have any liability to any party for special, incidental, tort, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with this report, even if Infiniti Research has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Copyright 2013 Infiniti Research Limited. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction without written permission is completely forbidden. NOT FOR FURTHER DISTRIBUTION