Home >Documents >HOLIDAY SEASON - Google...Last year’s holiday season was a record-breaker Online sales are...

HOLIDAY SEASON - Google...Last year’s holiday season was a record-breaker Online sales are...

Date post:25-Sep-2020
Category:
View:1 times
Download:0 times
Share this document with a friend
Transcript:
  • And to make sure your contentshines this holiday season

    Trends

    Optimizeyour content

    for allscreens

    Understandyour trafficby linkingAnalytics

    to AdSense

    UseGoogleTrends

    to explorewhat’s

    popular

    Here’s how you could earn morefrom your ads

    Change yourad sizesUse wider ad sizes formore success

    WIDEGO

    Combine your adsIncrease competition byshowing text and display ads

    Supersizeyour revenueIncrease coverage with up to3 ad units per page

    Last year’s holiday seasonwas a record-breaker

    Online sales are expected to increasefrom 6% to 8% this holiday season

    $14 billionin advertising spend

    20%of annual sales comeduring the holidayseason

    of total 2014 ad spendwas during the holidayseason

    28%

    8%6%

    H O L I D A YS E A S O N

    HOW TO BE READY FOR THE

    HOLIDAY SEASON

    1

    2

    43

    Data Point 1 www.iab.com - Quarterly revenue growth trends Q1 1996 - Q1 2015Data Point 2 www.iab.com - Internet Advertising Revenue Report June 2015Data Point 3 www.marketingland.com - October 2015Data Point 4 www.marketingland.com - September 2015

    http://www.iab.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/u-s-internet-ad-revenues-reach-historic-13-3-billion-in-q1-2015-representing-16-increase-over-q1-2014-landmark-numbers-according-to-iab-internet-advertising-revenue-report.jpghttp://www.iab.com/news/u-s-internet-ad-revenues-reach-historic-13-3-billion-in-q1-2015-representing-16-increase-over-q1-2014-landmark-numbers-according-to-iab-internet-advertising-revenue-report/http://marketingland.com/59-percent-of-retailers-have-already-started-their-holiday-promotions-survey-141413http://marketingland.com/online-sales-expected-to-increase-6-to-8-percent-this-holiday-season-nrf-says-146097.iab.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/u-s-internet-ad-revenues-reach-historic-13-3-billion-in-q1-2015-representing-16-increase-over-q1-2014-landmark-numbers-according-to-iab-internet-advertising-revenue-report.jpghttp://www.iab.com/news/u-s-internet-ad-revenues-reach-historic-13-3-billion-in-q1-2015-representing-16-increase-over-q1-2014-landmark-numbers-according-to-iab-internet-advertising-revenue-report/http://marketingland.com/online-sales-expected-to-increase-6-to-8-percent-this-holiday-season-nrf-says-146097http://marketingland.com/59-percent-of-retailers-have-already-started-their-holiday-promotions-survey-141413https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/17955https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1638208https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/187698https://newslab.withgoogle.com/datahttps://support.google.com/adsense/answer/6084409https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/6051803
of 1/1
And to make sure your content shines this holiday season Trends Optimize your content for all screens Understand your traffic by linking Analytics to AdSense Use Google Trends to explore what’s popular Here’s how you could earn more from your ads Change your ad sizes Use wider ad sizes for more success WIDE GO Combine your ads Increase competition by showing text and display ads Supersize your revenue Increase coverage with up to 3 ad units per page Last year’s holiday season was a record-breaker Online sales are expected to increase from 6% to 8% this holiday season $14 billion in advertising spend 20% of annual sales come during the holiday season of total 2014 ad spend was during the holiday season 28% 8% 6% H O L I D A Y S E A S O N HOW TO BE READY FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON 1 2 4 3 Data Point 1 www.iab.com - Quarterly revenue growth trends Q1 1996 - Q1 2015 Data Point 2 www.iab.com - Internet Advertising Revenue Report June 2015 Data Point 3 www.marketingland.com - October 2015 Data Point 4 www.marketingland.com - September 2015
Embed Size (px)
Recommended