2. 3. Boils or commonly known as Furuncles is a kind of skin disease which causes a lot of irritation and scratching. Lots of pus and dead cells gets accumulated around the affected skin area and it occurs due to the action of Staphylococcus bacteria. It makes the skin swollen and appear red in color and as time progresses, it form a head with a yellowish pointed structure. Sometimes it happens that boils appear in a lump with interconnected networks and then it is called carbuncles. 4. 5. What Causes Boils?
- There are many reasons as to why this particularskin disease occurs and it is summarized under the following headings:
- Unwanted substance entering the skin
- Infection in the sweat glands
- Cuts and wounds inside the body
- Lack of proper diet or malnutrition
- Improper immune system in the body
- Due to diseases like diabetes, obesity etc
6. 7. What are the Symptoms of Boils?
- Skin texture becoming slightly pink in initial stage
- Unpleasant smell and scratching sensation
- Skin becoming swollen with lots of pus
- Frequent fever and lots of fatigue
- Lack of sleep and loss in appetite
- Lots of inflammation and pain
8. 9. What are the Different Kinds ofBoils?
- Boils occur on different parts of the body like armpits, groin, neck, face, nose etc. The different kinds of boils are summarized under the following headings:
10. 11. Boils During Pregnancy?
- Pregnancy is a very important stage in the life of a woman. But sometimes it happens that ladies get inflicted with Boils during pregnancy. It can become quite miserable for the woman and to the unborn baby and in order to avoid any kind of complications, it is advised to consult their gynecologist. The infant can get affected with Staphylococcus bacteria and some complications arise at the time of child birth. The situation can become fatal for the baby if the pregnant lady is getting frequent attacks of Boils and it can certainly lead to miscarriage. The women concerned are advised to take medicines and antibiotics and make sure that it does not produce any kind of allergic reactions.
12. 13. What is Poultice for Boil?
- Poultice for Boils is a home made remedy to treat the affected skin area caused due to this disease. In this a soft cloth full of moisture is spread over the area where boils has occurred. A hot compression gets developed around the skin area and hence pus can easily ooze out and hence the pain and suffering can be minimized. This is one of the safest and easiest ways to cure Boils and there are different varieties of poultices available in the market and the ingredients used in it are herbal and hence there are no side effects whatsoever.
14. 15. What is Homeopathic for Boils ?
- There are different homeopathic medicines available in the market which is effective enough in the treatment of boils. One such is Boilx whose ingredients are absolutely herbal and natural. It is available in the form of spray which has to be applied just beneath the skin. The medicine gets direct contact with the blood corpuscles and hence provides immediate relief from this skin disease. People can experience instant relief from the itching, scratching and inflammation and they are advised to apply it three times a day for at least 30 days in a row. This medicine is not available in any health store and people have to buy it from the authorized website of Boilx.
16. 17. Thank You
- For More Information, visit: