1. MENTORING PARTNERSHIPPLAN Scheduling a meeting Congratulations on creating a mentoring partnership. So now what? This presentation will walk you through the next steps on your path to achieving a successful partnership.
2. FINDINGYOUR CONNECTION PLAN When you first login, you can access your mentoring partnership from two locations:
3. MENTORINGPARTNERSHIP DASHBOARD The dashboard allows you to get the most out of your mentoring partnership and is crucial in the overall structure and features offered by the program: Scheduling a meeting Tracking your progress Messaging Private journal Milestone tracking
4. STEP 1: SCHEDULING A MEETING Setting up a meeting is the first step in your mentoring partnership. Mentees are expected to make the first contact with their mentors to schedule a meeting. Communicating face-to-face, virtually or physically, is the best way to develop a strong professional relationship. If you are lost or want help in what to discuss in your first meeting refer to the Mentee Handbook or contact [email protected]
5. STEP 1: SCHEDULING A MEETING Once you fill out the required fields your mentor will receive a meeting request via email and accept or deny the request.
6. STEP 1: SCHEDULING A MEETING The My Meetings Tab allows you to track your upcoming meetings and also sync your calendar with supported email clients
7. STEP 1: SCHEDULING A MEETING Make sure to check off tasks that you have completed. It is important to consistently track your status through the dashboard. You can schedule additional meetings at anytime from the