2. Identify this person
I was the President andChief Executive Officerof eBay from 1998 to 2008
3. Meg Whitman
4. Who said about whom?
I saw him playing on television and was struck by his technique, so I asked my wife to come look at him. Now I never saw myself play, but I feel that this player is playing much the same as I used to play, and she looked at him on Television and said yes, there is a similarity between the twohis compactness, technique, stroke production it all seemed to gel!
5. Sir Don Bradman about SachinTendulkar
6. Identify this person
7. Philip Kotler
8. Name the author
9. Benjamin Graham (known as Father of Value Investing)
10. Identify the woman on the right
11. Erin Brockovich
12. The McDonalds clown is called Ronald McDonald all over the world, except in Japan. What is he called in Japan?
13. Donald McDonald
14. Mr. TupilRangaswamyIyengar, a retired Civil Servant of the erstwhile Madras Presidency built his house here in early '20s. When civil authorities approached him for his formal approval the humble, religious and self effasive gentleman requested it be named afterLord RanganathaofSrirangam.What is it??
15. Ranganathan Street
16. Who am I?
Heres a hint: The virtue of selfishness
Oh, come on! I wrote The Fountainhead!
17. Ayn Rand
18. The word ________ is a Greek military term that means, the art of the general
20. Name the player on the right
21. Marco Materazzi
22. I killed one-fourth of mankind. Who am I?
23. Cain (son of Adam and Eve, who killed his brother Abel)
24. Identify this sport
26. Where can you find these markings?
27. Lunch boxes delivered by dabbawalas of Mumbai
28. Who wrote these words?
When I write I can shake off all my cares. My sorrow disappears, my spirits are revived! But, and thats a big question, will I ever be able to write something great, will I ever become a journalist or a writer?
29. Anne Frank
30. Name the movie!
31. My Fair Lady
32. What is a chicken market??
33. A market that is neither bullish nor bearish!
34. The best way to discover whats new in your world. What am I talking about?
36. Name this person
37. Harold Dickie Bird
38. Who am I?
I had written a postcard toJRD Tatacomplaining of the gender bias in Tata Motors
I was the first woman engineer to be selected in Telco (now Tata Motors)
39. Sudha Murthy
40. Fill in the blank
________, also known asfast leg theory, was acricketingtactic devised by theEnglish cricket teamfor their 193233Ashestour of Australia, specifically to combat the extraordinarybattingskill of Australia'sDon Bradman
42. Who am I?
43. Shikha Sharma, MD and CEO, Axis Bank
44. I float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!Who am I?
45. Muhammad Ali
Click here to load reader