2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9.
10. 11. Come to Your Senses is anongoing,interdisciplinary creative project which aims to:
Collaboratively visualise emotional, experiential and sensory data in context.
Highlight the importance ofawareness -emotions, feelings and physical presence.
Provide aform of advocacy and voice for a community- help people tell their stories and put them on the map.
Illustrate how people feel about their everyday environments as well as places visited for the first time.
Facilitate authentic and artful communication.
Collect information which is not gathered by traditional research methodsand examine representation of this information in an accessible way.
12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. How did people feel about Brixton Village?
18. What kind of sensory experience did they have?
19. What about the combinations?
20. What other themes emerged?
22. Uncover the unseen: reveal underlying issues and topics 23.
Value feeling as well as need: Collect emotional, sensory and
experiential data and take it as seriously as facts and figures 24.
Stimulate new ideas and behaviours: Encourage deeper interaction
with spaces 25. Design empathetic spaces: Think about what
conditions would encourage people to share and interact in the
spaces they use everydayTips for open air innovation
26. 27. Thanks! Stay in touch :-)
Click here to load reader