+ All Categories
Home > Documents > Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week 1.18 T328

Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week 1.18 T328

Date post: 14-Jan-2016
Category:
Upload: niabi
View: 23 times
Download: 0 times
Share this document with a friend
Description:
Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week 1.18 T328. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Now we start again. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Now we’re at the end. - PowerPoint PPT Presentation
Popular Tags:
Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week 1.18 T328 Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week 1.18 T328 unday, Monday, uesday, Wednesday, Thursday, riday, Saturday, ow we start again. unday, Monday, uesday, Wednesday, Thursday, riday, Saturday, ow we’re at the end.
Transcript
Page 1: Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week 1.18  T328

Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week 1.18 T328Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week 1.18 T328

Sunday, Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday,Friday, Saturday,Now we start again.

Sunday, Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday,Friday, Saturday,Now we’re at the end.

Page 2: Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week 1.18  T328

Open Court: Phonemic Awareness: Oral Blending: Initial Consonant 1.18 T328Open Court: Phonemic Awareness: Oral Blending: Initial Consonant 1.18 T328

b . . .asketbasket

m . . . marshmallow

arshmallow t . . . tailor ailor

d . . . daffodilaffodil

p . . . pantomimeantomimeh . . . happinessappiness

Page 3: Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week 1.18  T328

Open Court: Phonemic Awareness: Oral Blending: Ending Long Vowel Sounds 1.18 T328 cont.Open Court: Phonemic Awareness: Oral Blending: Ending Long Vowel Sounds 1.18 T328 cont.

pota . . . potatoto

toma . . . tomatoto

Colora . . . Coloradodo

magni . . . magnify fy

multi . . . multiply ply

occu . . . occupypy

Page 4: Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week 1.18  T328

Open Court: Phonemic Awareness: Oral Blending: Ending Long Vowel Sounds 1.18 T329Open Court: Phonemic Awareness: Oral Blending: Ending Long Vowel Sounds 1.18 T329

chim . . . chimneyney

satis . . . satisfyfy

lim . . . limboboavoca . . . avacado do

chimpan . . . chimpanzee zee

bun . . . bunnynyplen . . . plenty ty

Page 5: Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week 1.18  T328

Open Court Phonemic Awareness: Listening: Long Vowel Sounds “Ii” 1.18 T329Open Court Phonemic Awareness: Listening: Long Vowel Sounds “Ii” 1.18 T329

ice cry iron I’m

shy show my pie

day why high lie

die sly toe dry

guy she play buy Intro the word and have students bodycode the letter /i/ if the word has the long /i/ sound. Word will pop up on first Intro the word and have students bodycode the letter /i/ if the word has the long /i/ sound. Word will pop up on first touch. If it has the long /i/ sound it will wave on the next touch, if not it will disappear. Third touch will bring the next touch. If it has the long /i/ sound it will wave on the next touch, if not it will disappear. Third touch will bring the next word. word.

Page 6: Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week 1.18  T328

Open Court Letter Recognition: Letter Names: Alphabet Cheer 1.18 T330Open Court Letter Recognition: Letter Names: Alphabet Cheer 1.18 T330

Boom-boom CH!Boom-boom CH!A B C DBoom-boom CH!Boom-boom CH!E F G HBoom-boom CH!Boom-boom CH!I J K LBoom-boom CH!Boom-boom CH!

Page 7: Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week 1.18  T328

M N O P Boom-boom CH!Boom-boom CH!Q R S TBoom-boom CH!Boom-boom CH!U V Boom-boom CH!Boom-boom CH!W X Y Z Boom-boom Ch! Ch! Boom!

Page 8: Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week 1.18  T328

Open Court Letter Recognition: Show Me Game Letters E-L 1.18 T330Open Court Letter Recognition: Show Me Game Letters E-L 1.18 T330

As the letters pop up have students name and body code them.As the letters pop up have students name and body code them.

Jj

Kk

Hh

IiGg

EeFf

Ll

Page 9: Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week 1.18  T328

Open Court: Letter Recognition: Alphabet Big Book pgs. 30-31:Letter Shapes – Exploring “Nn” 1.18 T330-331

/////////////////////

/////////////////////

/////////////////////

Page 10: Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week 1.18  T328

Open Court: Reading and Writing Workbook: pg. 6 1.18 T331

Page 11: Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week 1.18  T328

Open Court: Reteach Workbook: pg. 6 1.18 T331

Page 12: Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week 1.18  T328

Open Court: Challenge Workbook: pg. 6 1.18 T331

Page 13: Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week 1.18  T328

Open Court: Social Studies: Address (Blue) Continued from lesson1.17 T327Open Court: Social Studies: Address (Blue) Continued from lesson1.17 T327

Page 14: Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week 1.18  T328

Open Court: Listening, Speaking, Viewing:Pictures Tell Stories pg. 25 (Blue) 1.18 T342Open Court: Listening, Speaking, Viewing:Pictures Tell Stories pg. 25 (Blue) 1.18 T342

Open Court: Math: Comparing Numbers (Blue) 1.18 T343Open Court: Math: Comparing Numbers (Blue) 1.18 T343

How many boys are in our class?

How many girls?

How many people are wearing something blue?

How many are wearing something red?

How many people have brown hair?

How many have blond hair?

Recommended