Pareto Principle is known as ---------------a. 50/50 Principle b. 70/30 Principle c.80/20 Principle d.60/40 Principle 2. The Pareto Principle applies w,hen the majority of results come from ------a. A small amount of effort b. A large amount of effort b. A medium amount of effort d.All the above. 3. Time management is a ------------------a. Learned skill Developed skill Born skill Natural skill
4. --------- is about prioritizing your tasks to determine which activities should be done and which activities can be eliminated a. Being well managed Being effective Managing time Managing work 5. What can help you improve your performance? a. Working hard Hardly working Setting priorities Working efficiently 6. Listening is often described as ------a. A skill An art Innate Knowledge 7. Customer satisfaction is not about promising or giving customers everything they want a. True False 8. When interacting with the customer you need to understand their -----a. Perspectives Challenges Goals All of the above 9. SSM is ----------a. Social Service Management b. Signature Selling Method Some Secret Measures None of the above
10. Market studies show that the higher the customer satisfaction rating, the greater the benefit in--a. Revenue and Market share Getting more customers b. Getting more business Having them to stay 11. A dissatisfied customer will tell --------------------- other customers about it a. 50 5 15 20 12. References are vital to IBM because they help in ------------a. Business Closing sales with other customers b. Revenue generation All the above 13. Customer Satisfaction is the difference between the Customers perceptions minus ---a. The reality Their expectations b. IBMs perceptions None of the above
14. Typing emails in all caps reflects----a. Insinuation Yell Provoked Laziness 15. The diabetes series is free and open to the public and will be of specific ----------- to people who have diabetes and their families and friends. a. Interests Interest 16. She complains --------- depleting resources. a. about of to 17. Debbie was -------- about taking the promotion. a. Ambiguous Ambivalent 18. Written communication through email is best when -----a. One need to get quick response for something It is urgent and needs special attention b. Both (a) and (b) are correct. Neither (a) not (b) are correct. 19. I am afraid she is going to -------- her grandmothers wedding band. a. Lose Loose 20. The manager was ---------- about her problems. a. Discrete Discreet 21. You must ------------- what I say. a. do exactly exactly do 22. You need to chart your own ----------- path. a. Career Ascent 23. I like to listen ---------- music. a. to the 24. Every machine has its users groups and --------- (a/the) band of loyal enthusiasts who tout its merits. That makes it all -------------- (the/a) more difficult for --------(the/a) uninitiated to decide what machine to buy. Students have --------- (a/the) huge advantage, however. The computer companies are so eager for students business (it builds brand loyalty) that many offer huge discounts. a. a / the / the / a the / a / the / a b. a / the / the / the he / a / a / the 25. Complete every assignment. a. Declarative Imperative Explanatory Interrogative
26. Will you please come for the party tonight?
a. Assertive Sentence Sentence Entreaty Statement 27. I spent two hours on the report. a. Imperative Declarative Interrogative Assertive 28. The deal is expected to close in the second quarter. a. Assertive Declarative Imperative Statement 29. What are the suggested actions to take in dealing with another person in a mature manner? a. Use language that is constructive Do not judge or blame b. Evaluate the work and not the person All of the above 30. Clear, open, and honest communication is fundamental to successful team. a. True False 31. It is only by meeting and exceeding clients expectations that you can ensure a. Fully satisfied clients More business More revenue More clients 32. Employees who are client focused help clients identify a. New business opportunities New business New opportunities clients One may procrastinate because----a. Too difficult Too time consuming Uninteresting New
All of the above No interest All of the
1. Reason for poor time management ----a. Lack of clarity about the task Too lazy
Hard to prioritize
2. How can a person become organized? a. List to-dos Re-organize at the end of the day above
Set up a reading file
3. ------------ is about prioritizing your tasks to determine which activities should be done and which activities can be eliminated. a. Being well managed Being effective Managing time Managing work 4. Who is responsible for customer satisfaction? a. You are We are IBM is None of the above 5. Listening is often described as -----a. A skill An art Innate Knowledge 6. The seven Customer Imperatives are imbedded in IBMs Customer Relationship Management process a. True False
7. a. b. c. d.
SSM is -----Social Service Management Some Secret Measures Signature Selling Method None of the above
8. Ensuring customer satisfaction with every sale, installation, and delivery is called as: a. Transaction Satisfaction b. Customer satisfaction c. Timely delivery d. All of the above 9. a. b. c. d. How do we build customer loyalty? By developing relationships with them By listening to them By understanding them By being loyal
10. There are ------ Customer Imperatives. a. 5 b. 10 c. 7 answer d. 4 11. Subject line should not run longer than----a. 60 characters b. 80 characters c. One run-on sentence d. Scope of the message 12. Requested action should be clearly placed at the ---a. As a bullet point b. In the subject line c. In the body of the message d. Beginning of the mail 13. In order to respect contacts privacy, one need to use---a. b. c. d. a. The CC field The contact list The BCC field None
14. I have --------- finished working on the program. Already
Just 15. Discussing the problem with the senior had a particular ---- on Evelyn. a. Affect b. Effect 16. The subject line can be ---a. Impersonal but business-like b. Personal but business-like c. Curt and Specific d. Informal and Casual 17. ----- breakfast time we do not have salads. a. In b. At c. On 18. You must ------- what I say. a. do exactly b. exactly do 19. Message in the mail should always be ---a. Precise b. Concise c. Ablative d. Upfront 20. Always try to speak in a neutral ------a. Accent b. Ascent 21. I like to listen ------- music. a. to b. the 22. Which of the following is IBM confidential information? a. Offering or Product design data b. Financial data relating to IBM operations c. Any kind of Team Communication d. All the above 23. Which of the following is a major hindrance to the precision of the written communication? a. Inflated Language b. Colorful font c. Emphasizers
d. All of them 24. Every machine has its users groups and -------- (a/the) band of loyal enthusiasts who tout its merits. That makes it all -------- (the/a) more difficult for ------ (the/a) uninitiated to decide what machine to buy. Students have ----- (a/the) huge advantage, however. The computer companies are so eager for students business (it builds brand loyalty) that many offer huge discounts. a. a / the / the / a b. the / a / the / a c. a / the / the / the d. he / a / a / the 25. Though you can make ------ (the / a) decision on purely economic grounds, buying ------ (a / the) computer is often more like joining ----- (a/the) religious cult. Buy ----- (an / a) Apple, for example, and almost by default you join Apple chairman Steve Jobs in his crusade against IBM. a. the / a / the / a b. a / the / the / a c. the / a / a/ an d. a / a / the / a 26. I spent two hours on the report. a. Imperative b. Declarative c. Interrogative d. Assertive 27. What are the suggested actions to take in dealing with another person in a mature manner? a. Use language that is constructive b. Do not judge or blame c. Evaluate the work and not the person d. All of the above 28. Employees should know key divisional and departmental targets and goals in order to best contribute to and support them. a. True b. False 29. You can become skilled in client focus by ---a. Doing more for them b. Doing your homework c. Working hard d. Listening carefully 30. Knowing your clients needs and expectations enables you to ------
a. b. c. d. a. b. c. d.
Build rapport Offer better solutions Work effectively Do more business with the client
1. Some of the myths of Time Management are ------You can do it all You were born organized You should hurry All of the above 2. ------ are used to coordinate the various activities of an individual over a period of time. To-do lists Planners Calendars Organizers 3. Essentially, setting priorities helps You plan better You be more organized Resolve conflict Manage time 4. Who can help you improve your performance? Working hard Hardly working Setting Priorities Working efficiently 5. Identify customer imperatives -----Understand the customer Responsiveness and accessibility Communication All of the above 6. ---------- are most important to IBM. Customers Profits Market shares Goals
a. b. c. d. a. b. c. d. a. b. c. d. a. b. c. d. a. b. c. d.
7. World Vision Thailand strategically -------- (maintain, maintains) a network of 420 employees, which ------- (place, places) the agency in a unique position to formulate humanitarian solutions. a. Maintains / Place b. Maintain / place c. Maintain / places
d. Maintains / Places 8. He has many friends, but ------- are good ones. a. few b. a few 9. Before sending the message through email, one should pay attention to -------The layout of the mail The proof reading of the contest The spell check and the grammar check The signature field 10. Written communication through email is best when -------