- 1.PGi meet Audio & Web Conferencing Gavin Kinnaird PGiAccount Executive
2. Agenda 3. Why Conference? Market Drivers
- Need to cut operational costs without sacrificing business performance
- Travel Reductions Reducing Direct & Indirect associated costs.
- Corporate Environmental Responsibility Co2
- Growing Adoption of worldwide broadband 300 Million Current Users 600 Million estimated by 2012
- Next Generation of employees expect and are using this technology already to communicate.
- SaaS Model No Infrastructure Required Low Adoption Costs.
- International Trade - Removed Travel Barriers Wider Audience
- Streamline Communications Product Updates, Low Cost Training, Company Updates, Sales Meetings, Kick Off Events, Remote Staff Better Connected
- Skill Spread Skilled workers can be utilised more often.
4. Overview of PGi
- 13% growth in operating income
- 18.8% growth in net income
- Our services improve productivity
- Our services improve profit
- PGi are growing despite the economic crisis
- Operations in 26 countries
- 20+ years conferencing experience
- 4.2 billion audio conferencing minutes pa
- 10 billion communication events pa
- 95% of the Fortune 500 are clients
- 75% of the FTSE 100 are clients
- Emerging markets experience(China, India, Russia)
- Global sales & service partners
- Major telecoms/network integration partners
5. Overview of PGi Global Locations Global,Robust, Reliable,Secure 6. Overview of PGi NorthernRegion Key Wins 2009
7. Overview of PGi Global Partners
8. Audio Conferencing 9. Audio Conferencing Solution Offering Fully Automated Attended Conference Size 10. Audio ConferencingAttended Services
Large Events / Quick Call Entry Large Events / Fully Attended Service Team
- Personal attention of a live operator before the call
- Complete confidentiality during the call
- Sophisticated high-touch conference
Smaller Events /Fully Attended Service
- Dedicated reservations and operations team Event Manager
- Extensive features and enhanced services
- Ultimate high-touch event
11. Audio Conferencing Dial In Access 42 Countries have LocalDial In Access Numbers 56 Countries have Freephone Dial In Access Numbers 12. Audio Conference Call Types *0- Reach Private Operator *91- Participant Count *92- Roll Call List *93- Disconnect All Participant Lines *94- Lock /Unlock Conferences *95- Dial Out *96- Mute All Participants *97- Unmute All Participants *21- Activate Sub-Conferencing *22- Initiate Record and Playback *31- Activate/Deactivate Conference Security Code *32 Record Personal Meeting Room Greeting Audio Conferencing Moderator In Call Star Controls 13. Audio Conference Call Types Audio Conferencing Participant In Call Star Controls *0- Reach Private Operator *6- Mute/Unmute Line *4- Increase Conference Volume *7- Decrease Conference Volume *5- Increase Voice Volume *8- Decrease Voice Volume 14. Audio ConferencingOnline Audio Controls Interface 15. Web Conferencing 16. PGiMeet Contingency
- PGi provides the most comprehensive selection of integrated web conferencing solutions from a single source provider.
- One dedicated account team
- One integrated training program for audio and web
- One single support point for audio and web
- Flexible pricing options: minute, seats, named user, rooms
- PGi provides an integrated delivery service to support web conferencing includingevaluation ,customisation ,integration ,deployment ,training , andcustomer support
- PGi provides the most advanced audio controls across a wide range of solutions includingCisco WebEx, Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro & Microsoft Live Meeting
Web Conferencing PGi Web Strategy 17. Web Conferencing Platforms
- Market Leader in Web Collaboration
- Application specific solution options (Meeting Center, Training
- Center, Support Center, Event Center).
- Best support for all IT systems: Windows, Mac, Linux, Solaris.
- One size fits all approach, one multipurpose version.
- Perfect for Microsoft Shops already have Windows, Office,
- Exchange/Outlook, Live Communication Server/Communicator.
- Powered by Flash technology.No client download.
- Highly flexible and customisable user interface.
- Set up to specialise in Multi Media applications and custom applications
- Hosted and On-Premise Server options.
18. Web Conferencing Integrated Audio
- PGi AutomatedAudio Conferencing accounts integrate with all web conferencing platforms.
- Audio details are integrated into invitations sent to participants to join web meetings
- Audio details are displayed on screen when first joining the web meeting.
- Participants can join by sessions by either dial-in or dial out.
- Audio Integration enables full recording of web meetings; records both visual and audio on one file.
19. Web Collaboration Integrated Audio
- Dial-in (All Web Platforms)
- The dial-in numbers will appear in a pop up window when each individual joins the call
- Participants will only see the Participant Code
- The Moderator (Host) will see both codes
- The Attendee ID can be used to merge the audio and web lines *
- Dial-out (All Web Platforms)
- When you join the web meeting a window pops up asking you to enter your phone number
- The console/bridge dials out and connects you to the audio conference call
- Dial-out rates apply to use this feature
20. Web Collaboration Web Support Strategy Account Executive ADM CustomerService Product Planning Web Specialists YOU
- Provide expertise in product
- In depth product discussions
- Integration with existing
- Product Evaluations, Pricing & Contracts
- Account Management & Support
- support team for Audio & Web
21. Webcast 22. Webcast What is a Webcast?
- A Webcast is a broadcast over the Internet
- Webcast uses streaming media technology.
- It can be distributed either live or on demand for:
- Investor relations events
- Training and web seminars
- It takes a single content source and distributes it to many simultaneous listeners/viewers
- It allows people to easily and efficiently deliver powerful messages to thousands of people right from their desktop.