Print. Sublimate. Done. COMPLETE TEXTILE PRINT SYSTEM.
The Neo74 DS A revolutionary water-based, dye-sub printer with an on-board calender for permanent sublimation.
The Neo74 DS Tap into the digital textile market with a turn-key commercial fabric printing solution.
Everything You Need To Succeed In keeping with our mission to drive innovation, PrinterEvolution designed the Neo74 DS to be an all-in-one solution for textile
printing. The result? A dye-sublimation printer with an on-board sublimation unit.
• Achieve a brilliant color gamut with super rich blacks, a heavy pigment load and excellent grayscale.
• The vibrant, environmentally friendly, water-based inks pass all OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certifications. They are produced in an ISO 9001 facility with strict quality control all at a very competitive cost per print.
• The Neo uses a 1.5 liter ink system.
Superior quality and low cost of operation
• The Neo74 DS utilizes Epson DX Variable Drop heads that produce drops of varying sizes and colors within a single image file, marrying the best combination of the image quality that comes with small drop sizes and the productivity associated with large drop sizes.
• With only 4 colors, the Neo places a precise dot that provides superior image quality, especially in gradients and mid-tones. Competitors using binary drops (fixed drop sizes) can achieve similar quality only with 6 or more colors, such as CMYK + Lc, Lm.
• Since Neo users aren’t required to use light colors they see up to a 50% reduction in ink usage, further reducing their cost of operation and increasing their profit margins.
• The Neo74 DS can print on standard digital textile fabrics and specialty materials, such as open weave and stretch.
• Print easily on mesh and other open weave fabrics without marking the backside with “blow-by” ink. A specially designed trough is fitted with a sponge and ink pad that absorb any ink that passes through the fabric.
• For stretchable fabrics like Lycra, spandex and other sports textiles, the Neo uses a cork-covered cylinder to spread and hold the fabric in place, maintaining perfect, precise print quality.
• The engineering of the media handling system includes two precision stepping motors and synchronized dancing rollers that automatically fine tune the media feeding process to ensure precise movement. This is far superior to pinch rollers used in other systems.
• The cork roller can be adjusted to apply tension to fabrics, creating uniformity on stretch and standard materials for precise print and transfer.
BINARY DROP PATTERN VARIABLE DROP PATTERN
Get all the details at: printerevolution.com
A Clear Solution To A Growing Market Opportunity Digital textile printing is one of the fastest growing segments of our industry. With the Neo74 , you will serve this new market
efficiently and beautifully. The Neo is a revolutionary, no-compromise solution that allows you to achieve direct and transfer
textile printing so you can quickly and easily tap into this fast-growing market.
True on-board sublimation
• The Neo uses an advanced on-board sublimation unit, which not only dramatically reduces the equipment footprint requirements but also delivers a finished print from a single-step workflow.
• Many competitors utilize a “blackbox” or “toaster” heater in which the media passes through a heating system that is intended to fix inks to fabric. Prints from this type of system are not yet finished and will still need to be sublimated with a separate fixation calender.
• Neo prints are actually sublimated into the textile with a true calender that utilizes even, consistent heat and pressure. Directly from the printer, users can immerse the finished print in water with no ink bleed or saturation loss.
Direct and transfer printing
• The Neo74 DS is intended as a true direct-to-fabric printer for printing directly onto polyesters and other fabrics with gorgeous, permanent results. This provides a single-process, true textile printer with a minimal footprint requirement.
• To do transfer printing, simply switch to transfer paper and sublimate with an offline calender.
Clean air, smaller footprint
• The Neo is designed with a built-in fume extraction unit to filter the fumes generated during sublimation. The heated core that sublimates the ink to the fabric is encased in an insulated cylinder that is vented directly into the fume extraction unit so that no fumes escape during the sublimation process.
• The unit utilizes Hydrophobic HEPA filters with long life and low replacement cost. There is a filter change/ system fail signal to make sure the unit is always functioning at peak performance.
• This unit functions with a very small footprint and low electrical requirements. This is especially cost effective when compared to systems the require a separate sublimation calender which requires a larger footprint and hood extraction built into the
http://www.printerevolution.com http://www.printerevolution.com http://www.printerevolution.com http://www.printerevolution.com
Louisville, CO 855.593.4089 [email protected] printerevolution.com
PrinterEvolution is a Colorado-based grand format printer manufacturer who
is pioneering innovative products in digital textile printing. The company was
established by industry veterans who wanted to resolve market voids that
materialized in all areas, including customer service, technical support, price-
to-performance ratios and product innovation. PrinterEvolution strives to meet
customer needs with high standards of service and value-based products.
SPECIFICATIONS Neo74 DS INKS
Type Water-Based Dye-Sublimation Capacity 1.5 Liter Bulk Ink Feed Colors CMYK
WIDTH — IN 74"
WIDTH — M 1.8 m
MEDIA HANDLED Roll
PRINTHEAD TECHNOLOGY Epson DX Series
HEADS 8, 2 Staggered per Channel
RESOLUTION 1440 dpi
PRODUCTION SPEED — SQ FT 344 sq ft/hr
PRODUCTION SPEED — SQ M 32 sq m/hr
DIMENSIONS — IN (WxDxH) 136” x 39.5” x 76”
DIMENSIONS — CM (WxDxH) 345 cm x 100 cm x 193 cm
WEIGHT 1510 lbs (685 kg)
Electrical Requirements 2x VAC, 50/60Hz 100~120V±10% 20A
On Board Sublimation Electrical Requirements VAC, 50/60Hz, Single-Phase Delta 220±10% 40A
Air Purifier Electrical Requirements VAC, 50/60Hz 100~120V±10% 20A
AMBIENT TEMPERATURE 64oF – 95oF (20oC – 35oC)
RELATIVE HUMIDITY 40% – 80% (non-condensing)
All Neo Series Printers Include Printer and sublimation unit, air purifier,
manual, ink trough with sponge and pad,
12 weights for dancing roller adjustments,
IR lamp, startup ink set.
http://www.printerevolution.com mailto:info%40printerevolution.com?subject= http://www.printerevolution.com http://www.printerevolution.com http://www.printerevolution.com http://www.printerevolution.com