2. EXPERTISE An agency has access to people who specialise in various fields of marketing: SEO, social media, web design etc. It gives you access to their expertise and you can get an informed picture of how each segment can work in your favour.
3. COMPLEXITY The advantage of hiring an agency instead of an in-house marketer is the complexity of services offered. If you need social media management, content marketing and a website designed; in order to get quality output, you would need to hire three different people. When hiring agency youre consolidating your needs.
4. INCREASED VALUE Often companies dont have time to develop something that agencies start every job with: a long-term and short-term strategy. This requires time and knowledge and without it your efforts may get lost in vague objectives and poor measurability. Agencies are focused on providing measurable results from your marketing.
5. RESOURCES & IMPLEMENTATION Hiring a freelancer can mean compromising on deadlines. An agency has wider resources, meaning urgent and diverse tasks can be taken care of with ease
6. QUESTIONSTO ASKTO THE AGENCY 1. How many years have you been in business? 2. Who will manage my account and what is his/her role? 3. What expertise does the work-force have? 4. How the results will be measured? 5. Before contacting anyone Its also worth asking yourself a question: What are your objectives and what do you expect from hiring an agency? ?
7. The IntegratedCommunications Agency www.plus1comms.com email@example.com plus1comms Plus1comms Plus1comms THANK YOU