(B.Sc., M.Sc., PhD)
Science and Research Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran
Ph.D of Molecular Genetics, Science and Research Branch, Islamic Azad
M.Sc degree of Genetic, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran, 2003
B.Sc degree Tehran University, Tehran, Iran, 1992
Cancer gene therapy
Cell behavior study in tissue engineering
Genetics of Cancer
1) Isolation, cloning and expression of monooxigenase gene from a newly isolated strain
(Rhodococcous FMF) in Iran. (2001-2003)
2) Production of polyhydroxy alkanoates from micro-organisms .(2003-2006)
3) Nerve tissue engineering (2006 -2009).
4) Synthesis of nanocomposite poly (HB-co-HV) for tissue engineering (2009-2011).
5) Study of cell behavior on N- isobromilacrylamide/ poly grafting (2011-2012).
6) Breast cancer cells treatment by plasma radiation and targeting dextran- doxorubicin/
chitosan nanoparticles ( 2014).
7) Study of LNCRNAs Linc-ROR&psor1c expression and function in Glioma cancer
stem cells treated by PLGAPEG nanoparticles for dual drug delivery of
8) In vivo and in vitro evaluation of immobilized protein BMP2 impact on electrospun
PCL/CMC blend using cold atmospheric pressure plasma jet for bone tissue
engineering. ( 2016-2018)
9) Study of electrospun poly caprolactone-beta carotene scaffolds modified by cold
atmospheric plasma for bone tissue engineering in in vitro condition (2016-2018).
10) Three-dimensional (3D) biodegradable scaffold containing -caroten for neural
differentiation of ips cells based on crisper/cos9 directed genome editing (started)
11) Immobilization of designed peptide on electrospun poly seter- natural biomaterial
blend by cold atmospheric atmospheric pressure plasma jet for bone tissue
engineering application and its in vivo/in vitro evaluation (started)
Synthesis of medium chain length polyhydroxyalkanoate(mclPHA) by a
native Pseudomonas strain.
1. Badi SA, Khatami S, Irani S, Siadat SD. Induction Effects of Bacteroides
fragilis Derived Outer Membrane Vesicles on Toll Like Receptor 2, Toll Like
Receptor 4 Genes Expression and Cytokines Concentration in Human
Intestinal Epithelial Cells. Cell Journal (Yakhteh). 2019 Apr 1;12(1).
2. Ayadi A, Nafari AH, Irani S, Mohebbi E, Mohebbi F, Sakhaee F, Vaziri F,
Siadat SD, Fateh A. Occult hepatitis C virus infection in patients with
beta‐thalassemia major: Is it a neglected and unexplained phenomenon?.
Journal of cellular biochemistry. 2019 Jul;120(7):11908-14. IF: 2.959
3. Alizadeh S, Irani S, Bolhassani A, Sadat SM. Simultaneous use of natural
adjuvants and cell penetrating peptides improves HCV NS3 antigen-specific
immune responses. Immunology Letters. 2019 Jun 26. IF:2.436
4. Rostami B, Irani S, Bolhassani A, Cohan RA. Gene and protein delivery using
four cell penetrating peptides for HIV‐1 vaccine development. IUBMB life.
2019 Jun 20. IF:3.051
5. Meghdadi M, Pezeshki-Modaress M, Irani S, Atyabi SM, Zandi M.
Chondroitin sulfate immobilized PCL nanofibers enhance chondrogenic
differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells. International journal of biological
macromolecules. 2019 Jun 15. IF: 4.784
6. Naddafnia H, Noormohammadi Z, Irani S, Salahshoorifar I. Frequency of
GJB2 mutations, GJB6‐D13S1830 and GJB6‐D13S1854 deletions among
patients with non‐syndromic hearing loss from the central region of Iran.
Molecular genetics & genomic medicine. 2019 Jun 4:e780. IF: 2.448
7. Kalhori MR, Soleimani M, Irani S. MiR-16 induces G1 cell cycle arrest and
apoptosis in acute myeloid leukemia cells. Gene Reports. 2019 Jun
1;15:100399. IF: 0.176
8. Asadiyun M, Ahangari N, Ardebili ME, Irani S, Houshmand M. DISC1 4 bp
deletion in association with schizophrenic patients. Meta Gene. 2019 Jun
9. Alemi PS, Atyabi SA, Sharifi F, Mohamadali M, Irani S, Bakhshi H, Atyabi
SM. Synergistic effect of pressure cold atmospheric plasma and
carboxymethyl chitosan to mesenchymal stem cell differentiation on
PCL/CMC nanofibers for cartilage tissue engineering. Polymers for
Advanced Technologies. 2019 Jun;30(6):1356-64. IF:2.137
10. Kamalzare S, Noormohammadi Z, Rahimi P, Atyabi F, Irani S, Tekie FS,
Mottaghitalab F. Carboxymethyl dextran‐trimethyl chitosan coated
superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles: An effective siRNA delivery
system for HIV‐1 Nef. Journal of cellular physiology. 2019 May 29. IF:
11. Kabiri L, Irani S, Nikpoor AR, Afshari JT. Inhibitory and Apoptotic Effects
of Mannan-Mitomycin C Conjugate Against Transitional Cell Carcinoma and
Normal Mouse Fibroblasts. Reports of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
2019 May 15;8(1):63-71.
12. Samimi H, Haghpanah V, Irani S, Arefian E, Sohi AN, Fallah P, Soleimani
M. Transcript-level regulation of MALAT1-mediated cell cycle and
apoptosis genes using dual MEK/Aurora kinase inhibitor “BI-847325” on
anaplastic thyroid carcinoma. DARU Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
2019 May 10:1-7. IF:2.667
13. Mohsenpour M, Noormohammadi Z, Irani S, Amirmozafari N. Expression of
an Environmentally Friendly Enzyme, Engineered Carbonic Anhydrase, in
Escherichia coli. International Journal of Environmental Research. 2019 Apr
14. Arabahmadi S, Pezeshki Modaress M, Irani S, Zandi M. Electrospun
nanocomposite scaffold for bone tissue engineering. International Journal of
Nano Dimension. 2019 Apr 1;10(2):169-79. IF: 0.766
15. Soltani-Sedeh H, Irani S, Mirfakhraie R, Soleimani M. Potential using of
microRNA-34A in combination with paclitaxel in colorectal cancer cells.
Journal of cancer research and therapeutics. 2019 Jan 1;15(1):32. IF: 0.791
16. AGHDAIE HA, Emami E, Nourian M, Chaleshi V, Tarban P, Balaii H,
Azimzadeh P, Irani S, Shahrokh S, Rostami-Nejad M, ZALI MR. Interleukin
12B mRNA level and rs3212227 genotyping in peripheral blood
mononuclear cells of inflammatory bowel disease patients. Turkish journal of
medical sciences. 2018 Dec 12;48(6):1147-52. IF: 0.603
17. Binaafar S, Kalani M, Nayeri F, Irani S, Salimi V, Shariat M, Niknafs N,
Dalili H, Amini E, Shirvani TE, Hardani AK. Evaluation of the Potential
Association Between Cannabinoid Receptor 2 Gene Q63R Polymorphism
(Rs35761398) and Risk of RDS Development in Preterm Neonates.
IRANIAN JOURNAL OF PEDIATRICS. 2018 Dec 1;28(6).
18. Sharifi F, Atyabi SM, Norouzian D, Zandi M, Irani S. Osteoblast cell
behavior on chitosan/poly caprolactone nanifiber for hard tissue engineering
application. MINERVA BIOTECNOLOGICA. 2018 Jun 1;30(2):51-7. IF:
19. Ahmadi H, Mirfakhraie R, Irani S. The relation between Y chromosome
microdeletions and recurrent pregnancy loss. Tehran University Medical
Journal TUMS Publications. 2018 Jan 15;75(10):730-7.
20. Owrang M, Fallah F, Irani S, Rahbar M, Eslami G. Identification and
Isolation of Insertion Sequences, in Carbapenem Resistant Clinical Isolates of
Acinetobacter baumannii from Tehran Hospitals. Jundishapur Journal of
Microbiology. 2018;11(6). IF:0.957
21. Vaezi M, Yaghmaei P, Hayati-Roodbari N, Irani S, Ebrahim-Habibi A. Citral
effect in male NMRI mice nonalcoholic steatosis model: assessing
biochemical and histological parameters and PPARα gene expression.
Brazilian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2018;54(3).
22. Karimkhani S, Chaleshi V, Balaii H, Tarban P, Nourian M, Irani S, Shahrokh
S, Aghdaei HA, Alizadeh AH, Norouzinia M, Zali MR. Lack of Association
between Interleukin 23R (IL-23R) rs10889677 Polymorphism and
Inflammatory Bowel Disease Susceptibility In an Iranian Population. Reports
of biochemistry & molecular biology. 2018 Oct;7(1):16.
23. Kangarlouei R, Irani S, Noormohammadi Z, Memari F, Mirfakhraie R.
ANRIL and ANRASSF1 long noncoding RNAs are upregulated in gastric
cancer. Journal of cellular biochemistry. 2019 Aug;120(8):12544-8. IF:2.959
24. Meghdadi M, Atyabi SM, Pezeshki-Modaress M, Irani S, Noormohammadi
Z, Zandi M. Cold atmospheric plasma as a promising approach for gelatin
immobilization on poly (ε-caprolactone) electrospun scaffolds. Progress in
biomaterials. 2019 Mar 27:1-1.
25. Arab A, Karimipoor M, Irani S, Kiani A, Zeinali S, Tafsiri E, Sheikhy K.
Corrigendum to “Potential circulating miRNA signature for early detection of
NSCLC”[Cancer Genetics 216–217 (2017) 150–158]. Cancer genetics. 2018
Dec 1;228:127. IF:2.183
26. Nafari M, Irani S, Vaziri F, Gharibzadeh S, Sakhaee F, Khazeni M, Kalhor N,
Jamnani FR, Siadat SD, Fateh A. Correlation of CD81 and SCARB1
polymorphisms on virological responses in Iranian patients with chronic
hepatitis C virus genotype 1. Infection, Genetics and Evolution. 2018 Aug
27. Rostami B, Irani S, Bolhassani A, Cohan RA. M918: A Novel Cell
Penetrating Peptide for Effective Delivery of HIV-1 Nef and Hsp20-Nef
Proteins into Eukaryotic Cell Lines. Current HIV research. 2018 Jul
28. Honarpour A, Mohseni M, Ghavidel Hajiagha S, Irani S, Najmabadi H.
Investigation of the Relationship Between a Genetic Polymorphism in
ACTN3 and Elite Sport Performance Among Iranian Soccer Players. Iranian
Rehabilitation Journal. 2017 Jun 15;15(2):149-54.
29. Owrang M, Eslami G, Fallah F, Irani S, Rahbar M. Molecular Detection of
ISAba2 among Carbapenem Hydrolyzing Class D β-Lactamasese
Acinetobacter baumannii Strains Isolated from Patients in Tehran Hospitals.
Iran. J. Med. Microbiol. 2017 Jan 1;11:19-26. IF:2.112
30. Ahmadi K, Soleimani A, Irani S, Kiani A, Ghanadi K, Noormohamadi Z,
Sakinejad F. DNMT3B− 579 G> T Promoter Polymorphism and the Risk of
Gastric Cancer in the West of Iran. Journal of gastrointestinal cancer. 2018
31. Nagheh Z, Irani S, Mirfakhraie R, Dinarvand R. SN38-PEG-PLGA-
verapamil nanoparticles inhibit proliferation and downregulate drug
transporter ABCG2 gene expression in colorectal cancer cells. Progress in
biomaterials. 2017 Dec 1;6(4):137-45.
32. Khalighfard S, Alizadeh AM, Irani S, Omranipour R. Plasma miR-21, miR-
155, miR-10b, and Let-7a as the potential biomarkers for the monitoring of
breast cancer patients. Scientific reports. 2018 Dec 19;8(1):17981. IF:4.525
33. Namini MS, Bayat N, Tajerian R, Ebrahimi-Barough S, Azami M, Irani S,
Jangjoo S, Shirian S, Ai J. A comparison study on the behavior of human
endometrial stem cell-derived osteoblast cells on PLGA/HA nanocomposite
scaffolds fabricated by electrospinning and freeze-drying methods. Journal of
orthopaedic surgery and research. 2018 Dec;13(1):63. IF:1.215
34. Esmailian S, Irani S, Bakhshi H, Zandi M. Biodegradable bead-on-spring
nanofibers releasing β-carotene for bone tissue engineering. Materials
Science and Engineering: C. 2018 Nov 1;92:800-6. IF: 5.08
35. Alvandifar F, Ghaffari B, Goodarzi N, Ravari NS, Karami F, Amini M, Souri
E, Khoshayand MR, Esfandyari-Manesh M, Jafari RM, Atyabi F. Dual drug
delivery system of PLGA nanoparticles to reverse drug resistance by altering
BAX/Bcl-2. Journal of Drug Delivery Science and Technology. 2018 Oct
36. Asgharkhani E, Azarbayjani AF, Irani S, Chiani M, Saffari Z, Norouzian D,
Akbarzadeh A, Atyabi SM. Artemisinin-loaded niosome and pegylated
niosome: physico-chemical characterization and effects on MCF-7 cell
proliferation. Journal of Pharmaceutical Investigation. 2018 May
37. Irani S, Atyabi F. Comparison of cytotoxicity chitosan-docetaxel
nanoparticles and free drug on MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cells. Razi
Journal of Medical Sciences. 2016 Jun 15;23(144):9-18.
38. Sharifi F, Atyabi SM, Norouzian D, Zandi M, Irani S, Bakhshi H.
Polycaprolactone/carboxymethyl chitosan nanofibrous scaffolds for bone
tissue engineering application. International journal of biological
macromolecules. 2018 Aug 1;115:243-8. IF:4.784.
39. Fayez D, Saliminejad K, Irani S, Kamali K, Memariani T, Khorshid HR.
Arylamine N-acetyltransferase 2 Polymorphisms and the Risk of
Endometriosis. Avicenna journal of medical biotechnology. 2018
40. Dabouian A, Bakhshi H, Irani S, Pezeshki-Modaress M. β-Carotene: a natural
osteogen to fabricate osteoinductive electrospun scaffolds. RSC advances.
2018 Mar 5;8(18):9941-5. IF: 3.049
41. Sedighimehr P, Irani S, Sakhaee F, Vaziri F, Aghasadeghi M, Sadat SM,
Jamnani FR, Fateh A, Siadat SD. IL28B rs12980275 and HLA rs4273729
genotypes as a powerful predictor factor for rapid, early, and sustained
virologic response in patients with chronic hepatitis C. Archives of virology.
2017 Jan 1;162(1):181-9. IF: 2.160.
42. Jeiranikhameneh M, Razavi MR, Irani S, Siadat SD, Oloomi M. Designing
novel construction for cell surface display of protein E on Escherichia coli
using non-classical pathway based on Lpp-OmpA. AMB Express. 2017 Dec
43. Kadkhodayan S, Bolhassani A, Mehdi Sadat S, Irani S, Fotouhi F. The
efficiency of Tat cell penetrating peptide for intracellular uptake of HIV-1
Nef expressed in E. coli and mammalian cell. Current drug delivery. 2017
Jun 1;14(4):536-42. IF:1.645
44. Mohamadali M, Irani S, Soleimani M, Hosseinzadeh S. PANi/PAN
copolymer as scaffolds for the muscle cell‐like differentiation of
mesenchymal stem cells. Polymers for Advanced Technologies. 2017
45. Arab A, Karimipoor M, Irani S, Kiani A, Zeinali S, Tafsiri E, Sheikhy K.
Potential circulating miRNA signature for early detection of NSCLC. Cancer
genetics. 2017 Oct 1;216:150-8. IF:2.183
46. Shapourzadeh A, Rahimi-Verki N, Atyabi SM, Shams-Ghahfarokhi M,
Jahanshiri Z, Irani S, Razzaghi-Abyaneh M. Inhibitory effects of cold
atmospheric plasma on the growth, ergosterol biosynthesis, and keratinase
activity in Trichophyton rubrum. Archives of biochemistry and biophysics.
2016 Oct 15;608:27-33. IF:3.017
47. Pakfar A, Irani S, Hanaee-Ahvaz H. Expressions of pathologic markers in
PRP based chondrogenic differentiation of human adipose derived stem cells.
Tissue and Cell. 2017 Feb 1;49(1):122-30. IF:3.043
48. Dadras P, Atyabi F, Irani S, Ma'mani L, Foroumadi A, Mirzaie ZH, Ebrahimi
M, Dinarvand R. Formulation and evaluation of targeted nanoparticles for
breast cancer theranostic system. European Journal of Pharmaceutical
Sciences. 2017 Jan 15;97:47-54. IF:3.773
49. Sharifi F, Irani S, Zandi M, Soleimani M, Atyabi SM. Comparative of
fibroblast and osteoblast cells adhesion on surface modified nanofibrous
substrates based on polycaprolactone. Progress in biomaterials. 2016 Dec
50. Kadkhodayan S, Sadat SM, Irani S, Fotouhi F, Bolhassani A. Generation of
GFP native protein for detection of its intracellular uptake by cell-penetrating
peptides. Folia biologica. 2016 May 1;62(3):103.
51. Mirzaie ZH, Irani S, Mirfakhraie R, Atyabi SM, Dinarvand M, Dinarvand R,
Varshochian R, Atyabi F. Docetaxel–Chitosan nanoparticles for breast cancer
treatment: cell viability and gene expression study. Chemical biology & drug
design. 2016 Dec;88(6):850-8. IF:2.256
52. Sadeghi S, Khorrami M, Amin-Beidokhti M, Abbasi M, Kamalian Z, Irani S,
Omrani M, Azmoodeh O, Mirfakhraie R. The study of MED12 gene
mutations in uterine leiomyomas from Iranian patients. Tumor Biology. 2016
Feb 1;37(2):1567-71. IF:3.650
53. Ansari MH, Irani S, Edalat H, Amin R, Roushandeh AM. Deregulation of
miR-93 and miR-143 in human esophageal cancer. Tumor Biology. 2016 Mar
54. Keivani F, Shokrollahi P, Zandi M, Irani S, Shokrolahi F, Khorasani SC.
Engineered electrospun poly (caprolactone)/polycaprolactone-g-
hydroxyapatite nano-fibrous scaffold promotes human fibroblasts adhesion
and proliferation. Materials Science and Engineering: C. 2016 Nov 1;68:78-
55. Atyabi SM, Sharifi F, Irani S, Zandi M, Mivehchi H, Nagheh Z. Cell
attachment and viability study of PCL nano-fiber modified by cold
atmospheric plasma. Cell biochemistry and biophysics. 2016 Jun
56. Jalili A, Irani S, Mirfakhraie R. Combination of cold atmospheric plasma and
iron nanoparticles in breast cancer: Gene expression and apoptosis study.
OncoTargets and therapy. 2016;9:5911. IF: 2.311
57. Azam Soleimani, Kourosh ghanadi, Zahra Noormohammadi, Shiva Irani.,
The correlation between MiR146-a C/G polymorphism and UHFR1 gene
expression level in gastric tumor., Journal of Digestive Diseases., 2016;17(3):
58. MT. Akbari, A. Naderi, L. Saremi, A. Sayad, S. Irani, A. Ahani., Methionine
synthase A2756G variation is associated with risk of reitinoblastoma in
Iranian children., Cancer Epidemiology, 2015; 39: 1023-1025, IF: 2.711
59. Maryam Peymani, Kamran Ghaedi, Shiva Irani, Mohammad Hossein Nasr
Esfehani., Peroxisome proliferator-activator receptor gamma activity is required for
appropriate ardiomyocyte differentiation., Cell Journal., 2016;18(2): 221-228, IF:
60. S Sadeghi, M Khorrami, M Amin-Beidokhti, M Abbasi, S.Irani , et al, The study of MED12 gene mutations in uterine leiomyomas from Iranian patients,
Tumor Biology, 2015, 1-5, IF: 3.661
61. MH Ansari, S Irani, H Edalat, R Amin, AM Roushandeh., Deregulation of miR-93
and miR-143 in human esophageal cancer., Tumor Biology, 2015: 1-7, IF: 3.661
62. Seyyedeh Masumeh Mirnurollahi, Azam Bolhassani, Shiva Irani, Noushin
Davoudi., Expression and Purification of HCV Core and Core-E1E2 Proteins in
Different Bacterial Strains., Iranian Journal of Biotechnology., 2015; 13(3): 57-62.,
63. Marzieh Kordezangeneh, Shiva Irani, Reza Mirfakhraie, Mehdi Esfandyari-
Manesh ,Fatemeh Atyabi, Rassoul Dinarvand., Regulation of BAX/BCL2
gene expression in breast cancer cells by docetaxel loaded human serum
albumin nanoparticles. Medical oncology. 2015: 32; 1-9., IF: 2.66
64. SM Saeed, H Mirzadeh, M Zandi, S Irani, J Barzin., Rationalization of
specific structure formation in electrospinning process: Study on nano‐fibrous
PCL and PLGA based scaffolds., Journal of Biomedical Materials Research
Part A. 2015; 77(3): 280-287., IF: 3.369
65. Marjan Taheri, Ahmad Salamian, Kamran Ghaedi, Maryam Peymani,
Tayebeh Izadi, Alireza Shoaraye Nejati, Atefeh Atefi, Marzieh Nematollahi,
Fatemeh Ahmadi Ghahrizjani, Maryam Esmaeili, Abbas Kiani Esfahani,
Shiva Irani, Hossein Baharvand, Mohammad Hossein Nasr-Esfahani., A
ground state of PPARγ activity and expression is required for appropriate
neural differentiation of hESCs., Pharmacological Reports. 2015;67: 1103-
1114., IF: 1.928 66. A Behrouzi, S Bouzari, SD Siadat, A Jafari, S Irani, Molecular Cloning, Expression
and Purification of Truncated hpd Fragment of Haemophilus influenzae in
Escherichia coli, Jundishapur journal of microbiology, 2015;8(8), 1-6, IF: 0.73
67. Isar Dejban Golpasha, Seyed Fazlollah Mousavi, Parviz Owila, Seyed Davar Siadat,
Shiva Irani, Recombinant PcrV induced poly-isotypic humoral immune
responses against pseudomonas aeruginosa in BALB/c mice, Journal of
pured applied microbiology, 2015, 95-945.
68. SM Mirnoorollahi, S.Irani, N. Davoudi, A. Bolhassani., Different protein expression
systems can influence the direction of the immune responses against HCV core
protein in animal model., Vaccine Research., 2015;2(4): 54-58.
69. Seyed Ataollah Sadat Shandiz, Mehdi Shafiee Aedestani, Shiva Irani,
Delavar Shahbazzadeh., up-regulationof 23nm, metastasis suppressor gene in
human prostat adenocarcinoma cell line treated by imitanib.,Journal of
Isfahan medical school., 2015; 32:309.
70. Mojgan Broumand, Shiva Irani, Seyed Davar Siadat, Saeed Bouzari.
Molecular detection of genomic islands associated with class1 and 2 integron
in haemophilus influezae isolated in Iran. Jundishapoor journal of
microbiology. 2015; 8:4, 17249. IF=0.78
71. Isar Dejban Golpasha, Seyed Fazlollah Mousavi, Parviz Owlia, Seyed Davar
Siadat, Shiva Irani. Immunization with 3-oxododecanoyl-L-homoserine-r-
PcrV conjugate enhances survival of mice against lethal burn infections
caused by Pseudomonas aeroginosa. Bosnian journal of basic medical
science, 2015; 15(2):15-24. IF= 0.45
72. Shiva.Irani, Zohreh Shahmirani, Seyed Mohammad Atyabi, Shahriar
Mirpoor., Induction of growth arrest in colorectal cancer cells by cold plasma
and goldnanoparticles., Archive of Medical Science.2015; 11:6. IF= 2.06
73. A Mohammadi, S Irani, SM Atyabi , Study of breast cancer cells inhibition by cold
atmospheric plasma, Medical Science Journal of Islamic Azad Univesity, 2015
74. Sayeh Atoon, Shiva Irani, Morteza Daliri Joupari, M.Taghi Khorasani,
Biocompatibility study of Chitosan/ Laminin scaffolds. Ncmbj, 2014, 4:16,
75. Naghmeh Ezzati, Shiva Irani, Seyed Mohammad Atyabi, Study of fibroblast
cells proliferation in electromagnetic field. Kermanshah University Medical
Science. 2014, 18:11, 612-618.
76. Fereshteh Sharifi, Shiva Irani, Mojgan Zandi, Masoud Soleimani, Synthesis
and surface modification of polycaprolactone nanofibers for tissue
engineering. Ardabil Medical Journal., Accepted
77. Khadijeh fanai, Hamidreza Mozhgani, Shiva Irani, Alireza.Gholami, Design,
construction expression of recombinant vector containing the rabies virus
nucleoprotein gene, Tehran University Medical Science. Accepted
78. Zeynab Samari, Shiva Irani, Seyed Davar Siadat., molecular epidemiology
of ompps in hemophilus influenza spp in clinical isolated. Minerva
Biotechnologica., 2015; 27: 163-70
79. Ava Behrouzi, Saeed Bouzari, Seyed Davar Siadat, Shiva Irani, In silico
studies of outer membrane of neisseria meningitides por: its expression and
immunogenic. International Journal of Molecular Medicine, 2014, 3:3.
80. Ehsan Sharifipour, Mohammad Javad Nasiri, Parisa Farnia, Mohadeseh
Mozafari, Shiva Irani, Ali Akbar Velayati., Evaluation of molecular
diversity of Mycobacterium tuberculosis strains by polymorphisms in RD
regions., j mycobac Dis 2014, 4:3, 1-4
81. Z.Shahmirani, S.Irani, SM.Atyabi, S.mirpour, S.Shadpour,m.Ghorannevis,
m.Daliri joupari. Annual research and review in biology. 2014; 4:20, 3108-
82. Shiva Irani, Saye Atoon, Mohammad Taghi Khorasani, Morteza Daliri
Joupari. Fibroblast cell behavior study on chitosan/laminin scaffolds for
tissue engineering. Minerva Biotechnologica. Accepted
83. Shiva Irani, Mojgan zandi, Najmeh Salamian, Seyed Mahdi Saeed, Morteza
Daliri Joupari, Seyed Mohammad Atyabi., The study of p19 stem cell
behavior on alighned oriented electrospun poly(Lactic-co-glycolic acid)
nano-fibers for neural tissue engineering, Polymer advanced technology,
2014;25: 562-567. IF= 1.635
84. Zahra Gorzin, Ali Akbar Gorzin, Alijan Tabarraei, Naser Behnampour, Shiva
Irani, Amir Ghaem., Immunogenicity Evaluation of a DNA Vaccine
Expressing the Hepatitis C Virus Non-Structural Protein 2 Gene in C57BL/6
Mice., Iranian Biomedical Journal, 2014;18(1),1-7
85. Hadi Bakhshi, Hamid Yeganeh, Shahram Mehdipoor Atai, Atefeh Solouk,
Shiva Irani.,Polyuretane coatings derived from 1,2,3- triazole-functionalized
oil-based polyols: studing their physical, mechanical, thermal and
biological., Macromolecules 2013;46, 7777-7788. IF= 5.521
86. Marzieh Hedayati, Shiva Irani, Mojgan zandi, Seyed Mahdi Saeed, Seyed
Mohammad Atyabi ,preparation of electrospun nanofibrous PLGA / gelatin
for tissue engineering., Medical journal of Tabriz University., 2013;35(5), 82-
87. Mohammad R. Aghasadeghi, Hossein Heidari, Seyed M. Sadat, Shiva Irani
,Seyed D. Siadat, Mohammad E. Fazlhashemy, Rezvan Zabihollahi, Safieh
Amini, Seyed M. Atyabi,Seyed B. Momen, Mohammad S. Khosraavy, Mehdi
Davari, Tahmineh Darvishmohammadi Mohammad Doroudian, Mehdi S.
Ardestani. Lamivudine-PEGylated chitosan: A novel effective nanosized
antiretroviral agent. Current HIV Research, 2013,;11, 309-320. IF= 2
88. E.Asgharkhani, A.Akbarzadeh, Mohsen Chiani, Shiva Irani, Seyed
Mohammad Atyabi, Darioush Norouzian. Investigation of Artemisinin
nanonisomes cytotoxicity effect on breast cancer cells. Iranian journal of
Breast Diseases, 5(4)2013, 7-12.
89. Seyedeh-Najmeh Katebi, Yasaman Razavi, Shabnam Zeighami Alamdary,
Shiva Irani, Fariba Khodagholi, Abbas Haghparast., Effect of insulin-like
growth factor-1 on apoptosis in Chinese hamster ovary cells for
biopharmaceutical production., 2013; 22(4), 251-258.
90. Najmeh Salamian, Shiva Irani, Mojgan zandi, Seyed Mahdi Saeed, Seyed
Mohammad Atyabi., PLGA substrate nanostructured prepared through
electrospinning and freeze drying to tissue engineering., Cell & Tissue
journal., 2013; 4(3), 251-260
91. M.sadat Shojaie, MT.Khorasani, A.Jamshidi, S.Irani. Nano-hydroxyapatite
reinforced polyhydroxybutyrate composite: A comparative study on the
structural and in vitro biological properties. Materials Science and
Engineering:C, 2013; 33(5), 2776-2787,. IF=2.349
92. Najmeh salamian, Shiva Irani, et al. Cell attachment studies on electrospun
nanofibrous PLGA and freeze-dried porous PLGA. Nano Bulletin, 2013; 2,
93. Shiva Irani, Marzieh Hedayati, et al. A comparative study of cell behavior
on PLGA, gelatin and PLGA/gelatin scaffolds. Nano Bulletin, .2013; 2, (2).
94. H.Heidari, Shiva Irani, et al. Construction and evaluation of the
physicochemical composition of chitosan nanoparticles loaded with
drug lamivudine Pgylh., Arak Medical University Journal, 2013; 16(6),.
95. Somayeh Piroozmand, Shiva Irani, et al, Effect of insulin like growth factor
I on apoptosis in Chinese Hamster ovary cells for biopharmaceutical
production. Medical science journal of Islamic Azad University, 2013; 22(4),
96. S.Mirmohammadi, M.Khorasani, H.Mirzadeh, Shiva Irani, Investigation of
plasma treatment on poly(3-hydroxybutyrate) film surface: characterization
and invitro assay., Polymer-Plastics Technology and engineering journal.,
2012; 51:1319-1326,. IF= 1.481
97. J.Raheb, B.Radesh, Shiva Irani, et al, The study of biodesulfurization
activity in recombinant E.coli strain by cloning the dsz genes involve in 4s
pathway., Journal of science, 2011;22(3), 213-219.,.
98. Shiva Irani, SM.Atyabi,et al, Solvent effects on structural and
thermochemical properties of P53 Tumor-suppressor: A molecular modeling
approach in drug design., International journal of nanomedicine.,2011(6),
99. S.Irani, S.M.Atyabi, B.Honarparvar, M.Monajjemi, Investigation of solvent
effect&NMR shielding tensors of p53 tumor supressor gene to drug design,
International journal of nanomedicine.,2011(6), 213-218. IF=3.463
100. M.Khorasani., M.Mirmohammadi., S.Irani.,
Polyhydroxybutyrate(PHB) scaffolds as a model for nerve tissue engineering
application: fabrication and in vitro assay., International journal of polymeric
materials.2011,60(8) 562-575. IF=1.81
101. M.T Khorasani, H.Mirzadeh,Ali Talebi,Shiva Irani. Tubular scaffold
desighn of poly(l-lactic acid) for nerve tissue engineering:preparation,
characterization, and In Vitro assay., IPJ 2009;18(4),297-306. IF= 1.053
102. M.Khorasani, H.Mirzadeh, Shiva Irani,.comparison of fibroblast and
nerve cells response on plasma treated poly(l-lactide) surface., journal of
Applied Polymer Science, 2009;112:3429-3435. IF=1.40
103. M.T Khorasani, H.mirzadeh, Shiva Irani, Plasma surface modification
of poly (L-lactic acid) and poly (lactic-co-glycolic acid) films for
improvement of nerve cells adhesion.Radiation physics and chemistry. 2007;
104. M.T Khorasani, H. Mirzadeh, Shiva Irani, Seous plasma modification
of amorphous poly (D, L lactic acid) film surface for nerve tissue engineering
purposes. Yakhteh medical journal.2007.
105. Shiva Irani, M.Monajjemi, S.M.Atyabi, M.Sadeghizadeh, M.heshmat.
Investigation of solvent effect on CUA codon mutation: NMR sheilding
study., Jphys.theor.chem, 2008; 5(1) 29-35,.
106. Shiva Irani,S.M.Atyabi, A.haddadi, M.monajjemi-study of
dielectric&solvent effect on mutation of CUA codon in p53 gene.IBJ.2007.
107. A.Haddadi, F.Molla Amin, Shiva Irani, M.Monajjemi- Investigation
of dielectric&solvent effect on mutation of TAT codon from lac promoter:
NMR shielding and thermodynamic study.IBJ.2007.
108. M.Heshmat, S.Saki, M.Khaleghian, Shiva Irani, M.Monajjemi,
Investigation of solvent effect on the active site energy of carbonic anhydrase
and ribonucleotide reductase, Journal of physical and theoretical
1. Zienab Samari, Shiva Irani, Seyed Davar Siadat, et al. Dtermination of
molecular epidemiology haemophilus influenza spp ompP5 in clinical
Iranian congress of Biochemistry& 5th
international congress of
b iochemistry and molecular biology. April 2013.
2. M. Hedayati, S.Irani, SM.Atyabi, M.Zandi, SM Saeed, H.Mirzadeh, Soft
tissue engineering with PLGA, gelatin and PLGA/GEL nano
scaffolds.International congres on nanoscience & nanotechnology, Iran, 2012
3. Seyedeh Najmeh Katebi, Yasaman Razavi,Shabnam Zeighamy Alamdary
,Shiva Irani, Fariba Khodagholi, Abbas Haghparast., Study of apoptosis in
the Ventral Tegmental Area and Prefrontal cortex in morphine-treated rat. The
national congress on addiction biology, Iran,2012
4. E.Samei, S.Ganji, A.Sl, F.Rastegar, S.Irani., 12th
Iranian Genetics Congress,
5. M.T.Khorasani, S.A.Mirmohammadi, S.Irani, neuronal differentiation of p19
embryonal cells in polyhydroxybutyrate scaffold as a model for nerve tissue
engineering, proceedings of 7th
lasted international conference BioMed 2010,
6. M.T. Khorasani., SA.Mirmoohammadi., H.Mirzadeh., S.Irani., Investigation
of gaseous plasma treatment on polyhydroxybutyrate film: characterize and
International symposium on macro and supramolecul.,
7. M.T.Khorasani, H.Mirzadeh, Ali Talebi, S.Irani. Tubular scaffold desighn of
poly lactide acid for nerve tissue engineering:In Vitro, IFMBE proceedings 22,
8. S.M.Atyabi, S.Irani, J.Raheb- Isolation, cloning and expression of
monooxigenase gene from a newly isolated strain in Iran "׀nternathional
conference on environmental, industrial and applied microbiology, Badajoz,
9. M.T Khorasani, S.M.Atyabi, H.Mirzadeh, B.Sadatnia, S.Irani- Synthesis of
medium chain length polyhydroxyalkanoate (mclPHA) by a native
Pseudomonas strain, Tehran, Iran (ISPST2005).