Top 10 hottest export products in B2B Ecommerce-
Share this document with a friend
- 1. Top 10 hottest export products in B2B Ecommerce-Alibaba.com Sameer Dhurat
- 2. Alibaba.com is the most popular B2B website for cross border Import-Export Trade. Destination for manufactures, traders, dealers and distributor to promote their product in 190+ countries. The platform provides enormous business opportunities for SME's to expand their business globally. Theres no reason to fear the online customer experience any longer. Recommendation and Personalization engines provide users with content customized to their interests. Youre still getting to know your customers just like before. But with E-commerce technology, youre able to immediately act upon that knowledge and offer your customer a new solution. Here are Top 10 hottest export products on Alibaba.com. In Alibaba.com there are 8 Lakh gold supplier members all over world. So we had taken sample of gold supplier members from Maharashtra.
- 3. 1.Machinery The machine tool industry is key to the governments flagship Make in India and Skill India initiatives, given that it makes the machines required for the manufacturing sector. Machine tools are considered a strategic industry segment. The Indian machine tool industry touched $1 billion in 2016. On Alibaba.com, Machinery includes packing machinery,chemical plants machinery,food processing machinery,machinery, industrial supplies and tools like Power Tools, Hand Tools, Garden Tools, Tools Packaging, Material Handling Tools, Tool Sets, Lifting Tools,Food & Beverage Machinery
- 4. 2. Chemicals Chemicals is one of the most diversified in the world, covering more than 70,000 commercial products. The chemicals industry is a key constituent of the Indian economy. Indias proximity to the Middle East, the worlds source of petrochemicals feed stock, makes for economies of scale.Polymers and agro-chemicals industries in India present immense growth opportunities. Total production of the major chemicals including petrochemicals was 23.9 Million tons in 2015-16.Polymer demand is expected to grow by 8-10% with healthy growth in industries such as clothing, automobiles etc.
- 5. 3. Indian Apparel Indian sub-continent is the second largest manufacturer of garments after China being the global leader in garment production. India is known for its high quality garments for men and women. Most of the garment manufacturers are in the Small and Medium scale industry. India's Garment Industry is well-organized enterprise and is among the best world. It constitutes of designers, manufacturers, exporters, suppliers, stockists and wholesalers. On Alibaba.com Apparel includes Plus Size Clothing, Dresses, Garment Accessories, Ladies Blouse & Tops, T-Shirts, Pants & Trousers, Skirts, Ethnic Clothing, Women's Clothing, Sportswear, Men's Clothing, Wedding & Apparel Accessories.
- 6. 4. Handicrafts Handicrafts are unique expressions and represent a culture, tradition and heritage of a country. The Handicraft Industry is one of the important productive sector. The Importance of Handicrafts The Cultural Importance: Handicrafts play very important role in representing the culture and traditions of any country or region. Handicrafts are a substantial medium to preserve of rich traditional art, heritage and culture, traditional skills and talents which are associated with peoples lifestyle and history. The Economic Importance: Handicrafts are hugely important in terms of economic development. They provide ample opportunities for employment even with low capital investments and become a prominent medium for foreign earnings. On Alibaba.com handicrafts includes commonly Home & Garden and Gifts & Crafts in which Storage Baskets, Storage Holders & Racks, Sculptures, Folk Crafts, Metal Crafts, Wood Crafts, Antique Imitation Crafts, Natural Crafts, Pottery & Enamel and Carving Crafts
- 7. 5. Gems and Jewelry India is a land of vibrant colours, a destination of myriad hues, designed to open your eyes to new wonders. India has a long history of artefacts, with Indian products finding a fan base across the globe. It is a known fact that Indian made ornaments decorate some of the most popular spots in the world, with millions of tourists coming down to India to get a first-hand taste of its splendour. Indian jewelers are famous across the world, a trend which has been alive for centuries. On Alibaba.com Jewelry includes Timepieces, Jewelry, Eyewear in which Silver Jewelry, Copper Alloy Jewelry, Zinc Alloy Jewelry, Gold Jewelry, Necklaces, Stainless Steal Jewelry, Rings, Jewelry Sets.
- 8. 6. Spices India Food Spices are used to lift up the taste and flavors of Indian delicacies. Spices like cinnamon, cardamoms, whole garam masala, mint, cilantro, etc are highly used for doing wonders in the recipes. Indian cooking and tasty Indian recipes are widely imparted with these spices. They are not just ingredients but in fact they have been used for doing magics and creating the charm, flavor and aroma in Indian food. Major importers of Indian spices in FY 2015- 16 were US, China, Vietnam, UAE, Indonesia, Malaysia, UK, Sri Lanka, Saudi Arabia, and Germany. India commands a formidable position in the world spice trade with the spice exports expected to touch US$ 3 billion by 2016-17. On Alibaba.com spices includes pepper, cardamom, chilli, ginger, turmeric, coriander, cinnamon,cumin, celery, fennel, fenugreek, ajwain, dill seed, garlic, tamarind, clove, and nutmeg among others.
- 9. 7. Agro India is mainly an agricultural country. Agriculture is the most important occupation for most of the Indian families. In India, agriculture contributes about 16% of total GDP and 10% of total exports. Over 60 % of Indias land area is arable making it the second largest country in terms of total arable land. Export-India exports excess food and agricultural products. A large proportion of Indias export trade is based on the agricultural products, such as jute, tea, tobacco, coffee, spices, and sugar. It helps in increasing the foreign exchange. India is ranked seventh in terms of agricultural exports. In Jan 2017, India exported agricultural products valuing around 187.91 INR Billion.
- 10. 8. Indian Leather In view of its immense potential for employment, growth and exports, leather industry occupies an important place in Indian economy. The sector is spread across the formal as well as informal sectors and produces a comprehensive range of products from raw hides to fashionable shoes. Some of the important leather products exported by India include - Leather Footwear Footwear Components (Shoe Uppers, Soles etc.) Leather Garments Leather Goods (Including Harness & Saddlery, Leather Gloves etc.) Finished Leather
- 11. 9. Iron and Steel The iron and steel industry is one of the most important industries in India. India has become the third largest steel producer in the world. Most iron and steel in India is produced from iron ore. India is expected to become the world's second largest producer of crude steel in the next 10 years, moving up from the third position.
- 12. 10. Human Hairs Indian exporters of human hair, a majority of them are small enterprises. Indias human hair exports market is around Rs 4,500 crore. Two types of hair are collected in India. One is Remy hair (the highest grade of human hair, a preferred choice for hairpieces and wigs because it creates a natural look) collected from temples where pilgrims tonsure their hair as part of a religious vow. Earning Rs 300-400 crore a year, according to industry sources. The second kind is non-Remy hair - household waste collected by gypsy groups or nomads from villages, who sell it to dealers in hair, who in turn sell it to hair export firms. The latter process it, make it reusable and export it to the West, where it is used to make wigs and hairpieces. Several lakhs of people work in the collection, stocking, and processing of hair.
- 13. What GST says Export Import Tax Structure Zero rated Supply No Tax shall be charged IGST and BCD (Basic Custom Duty) shall be levied Input Tax Credit(ITC) ITC allowed Refund shall also be allowed ITC of IGST allowed ITC of BCD not allowed