GoOpen 2010: Stian Danenbarger
Share this document with a friend
- 1. Fra Open Data til Linked Open Data Stian Danenbarger style C lick to edit M aster subtitle Bouvet ASA
- 2. 30 dager... 47 nye anvendbare tjenester... Totalkostnad USD 50k (20k i premier) Estimert ROI p 4000 % (!)
- 3. W. David Stephenson Democratizing Data (OReilly Media, under arbeid) The potential benefits of democratizing data are many, and varied: more informed policy debate, grounded in fact, rather than rhetoric consensus building better legislation greater transparency and less corruption: greater accountability optimizing program efficiency and reducing costs
- 4. A hierarchy of database journalism Level 5: Data experiences and storytelling Level 4: Data visualization Level of ambition Level 3: Data exploration Level 2: Data search Level 1: Data delivery "If we can find enough of these things that intersect with the lives of our readers, I think we will be all right. Dennis Ryerson, Editor, the Indianapolis Star Basert p Rich Gordon: Data as journalism, journalism as data (2007)
- 5. COMMISSION STAFF WORKING DOCUMENT, Brussels, 7.5.2009 on the re-use of Public Sector Information Review of Directive 2003/98/EC
- 6. C lick to edit M aster subtitle style
- 7. C lick to edit M aster subtitle style
- 8. C lick to edit M aster subtitle style
- 9. Offentlige Norge: Tjenestetrappa
- 10. Hvordan blir handlingsplanene fulgt opp? De rlige tildelingsbrevene fra det enkelte fagdepartement til underliggende etater definerer hvilke oppgaver etatene skal utfre gjennom det kommende ret. Disse har lite eller ingen fokus p samhandling med andre etater. Siloene gr hele veien fra departement og ned til operativ etat. Regjeringens samhandlingsstrategier blir ikke fulgt opp av departementene !! Semicolo
- 11. ftp://ftp.cordis.europa.eu/pub/ist/docs/ict-ent-net/isg-report-4-0-erratum_en.pdf
- 12. So far, the deployment of EI has been based strongly on a combination of the following two objectives: Objective 1: Supporting a big bang transition to a more efficient, enterprise-wide best way of working. This seeks to make sure that the enterprise remains competitive under changing market conditions. This new best way of working is defined by a relatively small group of dedicated expert analysts (industrial engineers, business engineers, information analysts etc.) and implemented and maintained top-down. Objective 2: Once the major change related to Objective 1 is completed and the new way of working has become business as usual, exploiting the predicted gains in efficiency as much and as long as possible in order to secure a proper return on the investment made during the initial big bang change process.
- 13. Objective 3: EI should stimulate value creation based on innovation and co-creation in a context of networked enterprises that is very much defined bottom-up, by creative, committed workers. According to this perspective, EI helps reflective practitioners to manage their work, their responsibilities, the key knowledge they possess, and their relations to the work and knowledge of others (inside and outside their own enterprise). Unlike the traditional approach, this support is not driven top-down and purely enterprise centric, but allows a much more individual and subjective approach that leverages personal creativity and initiative. While traditionally individuals were supposed to adjust to the system, now the situation is reversed: the system is much more about supporting the individuals.
- 14. If we let the computer do the job and stop worrying about the operations executed inside the black box, this may imply an ever-greater decrease in our knowledge and Transparent computer systems - transparent government, D. W. Schartum (1995)
- 15. Skiftende paradigmer? Desentralisert og emergent Fokus: Prosesserbar informasjon Data: Delte identifikatorer (URI), selvbeskrivende hypermedia-formater over HTTP Komponent-basert Fokus: Tjenester Data: XML, pne skjema, namespaces Objekt-orientert Fokus: Struktur Data: Databaser med proprietre skjema, tekst Prosedyre-orientert Fokus: Syntaks Data: Internt i applikasjoner 1965 1975 1985 1995 2005 2015
- 16. Tom Coates, Yahoo: The web as it was
- 17. Tom Coates, Yahoo: Web of the future?
- 18. Samhandling krever delte definisjoner og delte identifikatorer for disse Gjelder ikke bare entiteter ogs relasjoner og fringer Eksempel: Skole, skoleeier og relasjonene mellom Fag, eksamen, skole og relasjonene mellom Nr flere lsninger skal spille sammen, m identifikatorene lftes ut av de lokale s ys temene
- 19. Utdanningsdirektoratets Grep: Delt datamodell med forskriftsstatus for grunnutdanningen Definisjoner Oppdate