Internship and Bachelor Project
The written report you are to hand in at the end
Date to hand in The written report with signature is to be handed in 7 of November 2014 at 12.00.
Size and formThe written report is handed in to the schools office in a signed paper version (maximum of 5 A4-pages) and in an electronically version send by email to both work placement coordinators: [email protected] and [email protected].
The student must keep a log book during the work placement period. The log book makes it possible to write the Bachelor report and make conclusion about the learning outcome for the work placement period.
Content of the written report• Front page stating names, firm, school and work placement
period.• Preface with your signature• Introduction and conclusion.• Introduction of the firm.• Description of tasks and functions that you have carried out
during the work placement period in relation to your stated learning outcome.
• Reflexion on the educational value of the work placement period:• In general• According to the stated learning outcome.
• Perspective and future work.• 5 pages in total excluding supplements.• The firms statement about the students effort and abilities must
be placed as a supplement.
• The exam is Oral and internal• The duration is expected to be 15 minutes incl.
judgement• Foundation for the judgement
• The written report.• The stated learning outcome.• The log book.• The firms statement about the students effort and
abilities.• The oral examination.
• Judgement: Passed or not passed.
Internship examen 14 of November 2014
Friday 14/11-2014 SD 1.1.05
Jesper Kiel Jensen 08:30 08:45
Ronni Hansen 08:45 09:00
Richard Spence 09:00 09:15
Tomas Grubliauskas 09:15 09:30
Tomas Rimkus 09:30 09:45
Michael F. Andersen 09:45 10:00
Daniel Jensen 10:00 10:15
Gregory Peter Gomes 10:15 10:30
Jon Steinar Bjørgvinsson 10:30 10:45
Jonas Erkildstrup Hansen 10:45 11:00
Internship examen 14.11.2014Start End
Kasper Villemoes Hald 11:00 11:15
Kristian Riishøj Jensen 11:15 11:30
Kristian Vassard 11:30 11:45
Nicolai Christiansen 11:45 12:00
Paul Nordahl Andersen 12:15 12:30
Rikke Lund Steen 12:30 12:45
Thomas Helge Skovsgaard Sørensen 12:45 13:00
Birgitte Rye 13:00 13:15
Evelina Mihailova 13:15 13:30
Georgi Dimitrov Partulov 13:30 13:45
Pritpal Singh Rupra 13:45 14:00
Zhulieta Tihomirova Lecheva 14:00 14:15
• Information in general• Groups• Report max 40 normal pages + 20 pr. person • Duration 10 weeks• Cooperation with a firm• From interest or where you want to work• Start 10th of November 2014 and end 12th of January 2014 kl. 11.00 in 2 copies and 1 CD-rom
• Examination at January 20 - 22 2015• Graduation 27 of January 2015
Agreements with company
• The agreement is made between the firm and the student at UCN Technology & Business.
• The firm are to describe the project together with the student.
• The firm appoint a contact person that are to deal with the student/students during the project.
• The project are to be documented in a written rapport. The rapport are handed to the firm at the end of the final project.
• The school appoint a councilor for the group whom in cooperation with the appointed contact person in the firm must ensure the foundation and professionalism in the project.
The problem formulation must ensure that the students gets the chance to demonstrate there skills learned during the study in a broad sense as well as specialized knowledge. The student must show they can work methodic and on their own in a mature and professional way. Sometime new (for the student)Academic writing
Location and equipment
• The school can buy hardware and/or software for the final project but the budget are limited. The appointed councilor from the school must approve before applying at the IT service department in due time.
• You can get access to the school out of normal working hours during the final project period. Contact Søren Topholm.
• We appoint you a councillor.
• When you start Bachelor Project you are to take contact to your appointed councillor.