Robert Herjavec "What It Means to Hustle..." via Smart Hustle
Share this document with a friend
- 1. ROBERT HERJAVEC SMART HUSTLE MAGAZINE PRESENTS "WHAT IT MEANS TO HUSTLE"
- 2. W a t c h F u l l V i d e o I n t e r v i e w I had a few moments to sit down with Robert Herjavec, founder of the Herjavec Group and investor on ABCs Shark Tank "Hustle without the 'smart part' isn't going to get you rich..." -Robert Herjavec O n l y o n S m a r t H u s t l e Y o u t u b e > >
- 3. As the publisher and founder of Smart Hustle Magazine, hustle is something that I embrace and hold dear to my heart.
- 4. Hustle is what I strive for and what we as a publication honor in the entrepreneurs we meet. But whats interesting about hustle is how each person defines it. For some, it just means working hard. For others, like me, we believe that hustle alone wont help you find success, but that smart hustle is whats needed to really excel forward.
- 5. I ASKED ROBERT TO SHARE WHAT HIS DEFINITION OF HUSTLE IS...HERE'S WHAT HE SAID
- 6. //SMART:HUSTLE Origin: Robert Herjavec //Smart (adj.) Hustle (verb): "There are two types of hustle. My dad worked in a factory his whole life. Two shifts, twenty hours a day at times and never made any money. So hustle, without the smart part, isnt going to get you rich. If you work hard it doesnt mean youll get rich, but if you dont work hard for sure youll be poor."
- 7. GET MORE SMART HUSTLE We interview tons of professionals like Robert SUBSCRIBE SMARTHUSTLE.COM/SUBSCRIBE Robert lights up when he comes across an entrepreneur who is self made and demonstrates the ethics and gumption that it takes to succeed. How do you define hustle?